Your Photos

A place I knew nothing about is now on my radar.
What until I post a pic of Music Hall...

I don't mean to gush, but Cincy was a seriously decrepit, dangerous place just 15 years ago, but under the right leadership (mayor), it blossomed, and I'm so pleased with the change, I can't help but brag on it a little. It was so bad not that long ago.

What until I post a pic of Music Hall...

I don't mean to gush, but Cincy was a seriously decrepit, dangerous place just 15 years ago, but under the right leadership (mayor), it blossomed, and I'm so pleased with the change, I can't help but brag on it a little. It was so bad not that long ago.

I guess it's like Detroit, it has a reputation of motor city, but when you see it now it's so run down. Perhaps @detroitdad Might like to comment. We watch the gold family pawn shop on tv.

Russ

I guess it's like Detroit, it has a reputation of motor city, but when you see it now it's so run down. Perhaps @detroitdad Might like to comment. We watch the gold family pawn shop on tv.

Russ

Detroit's making a comeback as well, and they have one of the best art museums in the world. Absolutely top-notch.

They have a nice international airport. And Detroit-style pizza. Mmmmmm...

This critter is hanging out on my window screen - about two inches long.
2DE1EFF7-53F4-4079-8908-BF8B57CA18A0.jpeg

They've been saying it for a week, we would get your cold blast here today. Wet and miserable but horse races are still going ahead. It's the big race today, I take my grandkids every year. Oldest has been 8 years in a row so far. We park about 15 ft away from the jump.

Russ

I'm not sure it has actually snowed in the conventional sense. It appears that the low cloud has frozen and fallen out of the sky. We're off into Canberra and once we dropped down out of the low cloud, the was no sign it had snowed. Ironically even under the tree had snow! Both vehicles are like this. Normally they don't even get wet when it rains.

20190810_065225.jpg

I'm not sure it has actually snowed in the conventional sense. It appears that the low cloud has frozen and fallen out of the sky. We're off into Canberra and once we dropped down out of the low cloud, the was no sign it had snowed. Ironically even under the tree had snow! Both vehicles are like this. Normally they don't even get wet when it rains.

View attachment 30592

My friend in ulladulla hadn't txt me about snow!!

Russ

It was sunny for most of Saturday, but then as evening came on, we had a thunderstorm of quite epic proportions. We don't often get very heavy rain; mostly, it's drizzly stuff, but it was akin to the sort of rainfall you see in tropical regions. Loud thunder and flashes of lightning went on for some time. All we needed was a Gothic castle.

It's difficult to do justice to the storm in a photo, but this gives you some idea.

P8110001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom