Your Photos

Sorry. I'll look into it.

There is an option of highlighting part of a reply, that allows you to add to multi-quote or reply to part of the post which might be an option that could be handy for you.

View attachment 34151

I'll have to disable an add-on I installed that changed the 'reply' to 'reply to member name' in order to work out what is going on. But it is good to know there is a problem even if we found out the hard way. Sorry about that.
No problem at all. It was equal parts funny and terrifying. Besides, I didn't like the underpants I had on anyway. :whistling:

Didn't understand this...

There is either a bug in the core XF programming which would seem unlikely. Or there is a bug in an add-on that we use by another developer. That add-on changes the default reply field and makes it read reply to (insert member name)...

Now one of those has either got a bug or has deliberately programmed the spoiler to open and show when you hit the generic reply button which has been renamed by the add-on. Hence one of 2 developers/people need to know that there is possibly a bug in their code.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom