Your Photos

Even with the colder temps, anything unwrapped would risk ants
I made an advent calendar for my sister this year. It's her first Christmas after getting her divorce through, so I thought something nice for her. I bought some expensive chocolates and wrapped them individually just for this reason. Perhaps you could wrap them yourself?

Here's my first attempt:

Keep in mind, those are smaller than the small "fun size" chocolate bars they sell here.

Each drawer is 5/8" all the way round, but to make it even worse, there's a little tab that prevents the drawers from coming all the way out, so that reduces the access quite a bit.

There will be some small hard candies this will hold, like individually/wrapped single Lifesavers. I don't know about you, but around these parts, hard candies/boiled sweets are considered a definite consolation prize. Giving someone hard candy will get you this face in return: 😒

Instead of the actual item could some of them be little notes with clues/directions to the item?

Instead of the actual item could some of them be little notes with clues/directions to the item?
That's a great idea. MrsTasty is more of an "instant gratification" girl, though. If she has to think about a treat, she won't see it as much of a treat. :)

A bigger question - why am I always the advent calendar stuff-er, and never the advent calendar stuff-ee? 🤔

Woodpecker.

Back
Top Bottom