Your Photos

MrsTasty bought this lighted advent calendar, even though we have a perfectly good wooden advent calendar already.

It looks nice, but the little drawers are too small to hold anything.

I tried it out, and it'll just barely hold a Hershey's Kiss, but then it's like a puzzle trying to get it back out.

Well I don't know what a Hershey's Kiss is or how big - but perhaps they would hold some UK size sweets? I was thinking little boiled sweets or toffees. OK - so what are the dimensions of these mini drawers? :)

Smoked Salmon

There has to be some little treats you can conceal in those drawers...
Here's my first attempt:

Keep in mind, those are smaller than the small "fun size" chocolate bars they sell here.

Each drawer is 5/8" all the way round, but to make it even worse, there's a little tab that prevents the drawers from coming all the way out, so that reduces the access quite a bit.

There will be some small hard candies this will hold, like individually/wrapped single Lifesavers. I don't know about you, but around these parts, hard candies/boiled sweets are considered a definite consolation prize. Giving someone hard candy will get you this face in return: 😒

Here's my first attempt:

Keep in mind, those are smaller than the small "fun size" chocolate bars they sell here.

Each drawer is 5/8" all the way round, but to make it even worse, there's a little tab that prevents the drawers from coming all the way out, so that reduces the access quite a bit.

There will be some small hard candies this will hold, like individually/wrapped single Lifesavers. I don't know about you, but around these parts, hard candies/boiled sweets are considered a definite consolation prize. Giving someone hard candy will get you this face in return: 😒

Does it have to be food?

Yes - I suppose hard candies wouldn't be the thing. But individual chocolates?

This type of thing:

Here's my first attempt:

They fit there perfectly! M&M's?

Back
Top Bottom