Your Photos

Yesterday trip to this Abbey in Piedmont, “Sacra di San Michele”, about half an hour from Turin

It must be mixed emotions..some want them to come and some want them to stay out?

Fair enough. Mixed feelings about this. Our Government is split, a part of it want and ask them to come back, for the other one is a no-no. I understand both but people who have tourism business need them like oxygen.. it’s hard to have a clear opinion

Fair enough. Mixed feelings about this. Our Government is split, a part of it want and ask them to come back, for the other one is a no-no. I understand both but people who have tourism business need them like oxygen.. it’s hard to have a clear opinion
I think it is the same in every country. Even between regions of a country....in my province of Ontario, we have a heavily populated area in Toronto which has generated the majority of covid cases and deaths......further North where I am, is rural and there are very few case...we don't dislike people from Southern Ontario, I have family down there, but as the season gets warmer we would rather them not come up here as they pose a risk to our population...strange times..

Back
Top Bottom