Your Photos

At the Herm ale and cider festival.
Had to buy a hat and sun cream to stop me going all crispy.

Sad day...said good bye to my brother's cabin..he sold up after many years..he's tired of the upkeep and the drive from Toronto now that he is older...all of his friends and family are older now so not as many visitors and parties as there once was...he had a good run...he spent the last 14 months there pretty much by himself isolating during the pandemic..

Last edited:
Sad day...said good bye to my brother's cabin..he sold up after many years..he's tired of the upkeep and the drive from Toronto now that he is older...all of his friends and family are older now so not as many visitors and parties as there once was...he had a good run...he spent the last 14 months there pretty much by himself isolating during the pandemic..
View attachment 65445

View attachment 65446
That's a nice place, indeed. Sorry it's leaving the family.

View attachment 65445

View attachment 65446

Could you not buy it?

Russ

That's a nice place, indeed. Sorry it's leaving the family.
I tried to talk my other brother and sister into buying it so we could all still have a place to go...but, they didn't want the commitment or responsibility..I offered to be the care taker as it is only about 15 minutes out of town from my place...but,I think they have been urbanized and have become complacent...but, that's just between you and me..

I tried to talk my other brother and sister into buying it so we could all still have a place to go...but, they didn't want the commitment or responsibility..I offered to be the care taker as it is only about 15 minutes out of town from my place...but,I think they have been urbanized and have become complacent...but, that's just between you and me..

I had the chance to buy a section for a holiday home 30 years ago, I'm still shocked I didn't, the cost was $5k cheap as chips. Dumbest thing I've done.

Russ

Cleaned out my cube at work, so some nostalgia pics coming up.

This is from 2015, December, Munich, the night before leaving to come home after a two week holiday. Out looking for a place to have a farewell drink:

Back
Top Bottom