Anyone here a Formula 1 fan?

20210522_214322.jpg

Bouillabaisse

Beautiful photos of beautiful food. I didn't see the race.

Russ
Thanks Russ. Monaco is one of the jewels in the Tripe Crown of Motorsports along with The Indianapolis 500 & The 24 Hours of Le Mans. Monaco could never be sanctioned today as an official track because it's too narrow, too short, not enough room in the pits and it's a boring race as far as passing is concerned and the poll sitter normally wins. Saying that it's Monaco and the rich and famous show up for this one and it's the spectacle of the year, not the best race.

Baku in Azerbaijan is next.

Gerry

Thanks Russ. Monaco is one of the jewels in the Tripe Crown of Motorsports along with The Indianapolis 500 & The 24 Hours of Le Mans. Monaco could never be sanctioned today as an official track because it's too narrow, too short, not enough room in the pits and it's a boring race as far as passing is concerned and the poll sitter normally wins. Saying that it's Monaco and the rich and famous show up for this one and it's the spectacle of the year, not the best race.

Baku in Azerbaijan is next.

Gerry

I have been to Monaco, although not during the race. As someone who has owned four boats, I was somewhat fixated on the harbor.

CD

Looks like the food you are having isn't far off of what the rich and famous are enjoying in Monaco. :okay:

CD
Haha, thanks CD, nice of you to say that. Yeah, this menu was inspired by the south of France mostly and every race I/we try and get that inspiration from the country the race is being held. For example my buddy Tom got the inspiration for the rum baba from eating Alain Ducasse's rum baba in France, which apparently Alain confesses it's his favorite desert which is freaking amazing all on it own, so I got hold of his recipe and made it for the first time. It was tricky. I called a pastry chef friend of mine and the only tip he said was important, was getting the dough to a window pane stage before incorporating the butter, glad I asked him. It turned out really well, thank gd. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom