Anyone here a Formula 1 fan?

caseydog as an aside and sorry off topic but I had to show you my probe my son got for me. I took pic yesterday. I'm pleased .

Russ

View attachment 63997

Posting food related stuff in a food forum? What were you thinking? :laugh:

I have one of these...

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 11.48.58 PM.png

But, I don't have three elephants. :wink:

CD

For sure CD, you are a Texan afterall, how could I refuse. Love COTA btw.

I went to the Dallas Grand Prix F1 race in 1984. What a clusterfu... um... disaster. COTA was a genuine surprise to me, and a fantastic track.

As for food... Ribeye steaks (medium rare, of course), tacos, fajitas and some bowls of Texas red (chili), don't forget the cornbread. Nachos to snack on. If you want to go all out, chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and white gravy. :hungry:

If I have a good crop this year, I'll send you some peppers from my garden for the party. :pepper:

CD

I went to the Dallas Grand Prix F1 race in 1984. What a clusterfu... um... disaster. COTA was a genuine surprise to me, and a fantastic track.

As for food... Ribeye steaks (medium rare, of course), tacos, fajitas and some bowls of Texas red (chili), don't forget the cornbread. Nachos to snack on. If you want to go all out, chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and white gravy. :hungry:

If I have a good crop this year, I'll send you some peppers from my garden for the party. :pepper:

CD
Yeah COTA is a big boys track. There will be steak. There will be tacos and fajitas and cornbread and their might be some tequila involved and beers, actually there will be. :D

Posting food related stuff in a food forum? What were you thinking? :laugh:

I have one of these...

View attachment 64001

But, I don't have three elephants. :wink:

CD

Had me for s while,until I looked at pic. They sit on the floor here, I have no idea why? There will be a reason. Wife bought back from Bali. ?

But does yours come with a belt holder so you can walk around with the remote on you? Lol.

Russ

Yeah COTA is a big boys track. There will be steak. There will be tacos and fajitas and cornbread and their might be some tequila involved and beers, actually there will be. :D

Oh, I forgot to mention tequila. Brain fart. I recommend Cabo Wabo silver. Patron silver is another good choice, NO Cuervo. With the ones I mentioned, you don't need any salt or a lime, and you won't cringe when you drink it. Smooth as silk.

CD

Oh, I forgot to mention tequila. Brain fart. I recommend Cabo Wabo silver. Patron silver is another good choice, NO Cuervo. With the ones I mentioned, you don't need any salt or a lime, and you won't cringe when you drink it. Smooth as silk.

CD
Drink both those, Cabo Wabo only in the last 5 yrs. Lately, last few yrs I've liked Padre azul super premium. I got a bottle of Clase Azul as a gift in the tall ceramic white and blue bottle, silver dome, quite nice.

Well, today Hélio Castroneves (Brazil) joins AJ Foyt, All Unser and Rick Mears as a four time winner of the Indianapolis 500. I know it is looked down on by many Formula 1 fans because it is an oval race, but it is a race that has been around for 110 years, so it has some serious history.

CD

Well, today Hélio Castroneves (Brazil) joins AJ Foyt, All Unser and Rick Mears as a four time winner of the Indianapolis 500. I know it is looked down on by many Formula 1 fans because it is an oval race, but it is a race that has been around for 110 years, so it has some serious history.

CD
I've been watching this race all my life, and Castroneves did a great job, good for him and he won at Daytona this year too. CD I'm not sure if that's the way F1 fans feel in general at least not the F1fans I know but I'm sure your right to some extent. Visa vera I would imagine.

It was a big weekend for racing in the Motor City (Detroit). Indycars had two races, and IMSA (similar to LeMans Series) had a race. Both Indycar races had surprise endings.

"Street" races have a lot of walls, and those walls can ruin your day in a matter of seconds. Going a tiny bit wide in a turn has consequences.

CD

Back
Top Bottom