How big is your kitchen?

@Cinisajoy

Is it firm ?

Could be a " Serving Tray " with the 2 handles on each side ?

My 2nd guess would be one of the followng: a board made of rubber / silicon to roll dough on ? Or a slicing board ? Or a baking tray as M.G. mentioned ..

This is what mine feels like right now

upload_2017-7-21_18-15-1.jpeg

It is not non-stick and the handles slide out.

Oh, sorry, I thought it might be a very hard surface. Semi-soft surfaces are good cutting boards, if just hard enough, that prevent knife dulling.

With the slideout arms, my guess is it is supposed to he a work surface to put over a sink.

Another messy kitchen, I'm afraid.

WP_20170722_02_48_37_Pro.jpg

The main working area, complete with one nosy cat - The fridge is an under-counter one (on the right, opposite the washing machine, so not in this picture), and there is about another eight feet of space at the other end with the large chest freezer, a free-standing unit, and a chest of drawers (I'm practically sitting on the freezer to take the photo). The chest of drawers is the animal-food store, and the free-standing unit is a storage area for usable junk! P.S. The "lost" tile in the bottom centre of the photo next to the drawer unit is not lost - it just refuses to stick to the surface for some reason. My oven trays slide nicely into that little unit.

Another messy kitchen, I'm afraid.

View attachment 9272

The main working area, complete with one nosy cat - The fridge is an under-counter one (on the right, opposite the washing machine, so not in this picture), and there is about another eight feet of space at the other end with the large chest freezer, a free-standing unit, and a chest of drawers (I'm practically sitting on the freezer to take the photo). The chest of drawers is the animal-food store, and the free-standing unit is a storage area for usable junk! P.S. The "lost" tile in the bottom centre of the photo next to the drawer unit is not lost - it just refuses to stick to the surface for some reason. My oven trays slide nicely into that little unit.
What is the blue thing on top of the microwave?

Back
Top Bottom