New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, have changed from a full time job to a part time one. This means I now have the time to cook instead of chucking some ready made meal rubbish in the microwave. This also means I can get some time in the garden to finally make a veg patch and kitchen herb garden!
Welcome @Kitchen_Mouse. :welcome: Dorset is a lovely county.

One of my first posts and I appear to have posted "against the rules". I copied the ingredients for a recipe from my own site which carried with it hyperlinks to images of some of the ingredients. Although it is not clear where I have erred, I shall endeavour to clear any links which may be carried over when posting similar recipes in the future.

Hello @Yorky - sorry, you've fallen foul of an anti-spam measure I installed, which looks for links in the posts of brand new members; a common spaming tactic. Your account should be fully qualified now and you shouldn't have any further problems. Apologies for any confusion caused, it wasn't personal. :wink:

Hello. I am Cindy. Born and raised in Texas. I love to cook and may have a slight gadget and small appliances addiction.
Sounds like you'll fit in here just nicely ... welcome aboard. And don't be shy about bringing friends along too - we're on a recruitment drive just now ... :D

Hello. I am Cindy. Born and raised in Texas. I love to cook and may have a slight gadget and small appliances addiction.
Hi and welcome to Cookingbites.

:welcome:

Please feel free to post any reviews of gadgets and appliances. I've just moved from to UK to Australia and took very little with me except for an excellent garlic crusher, my Kenwood mixer and my Omniblend and finally my Excalibur dehydrator.

Hey everyone, I'm Desiree, I live in Canada and I love to cook. :wave: I am self employed and have my own healthy cooking youtube channel. I grew up watching my Mom cook and now I have grown to have the passion for cooking as well.:hungry:

I am looking forward to joining the community of fellow foodies and sharing recipes we love :highfive:

Thank you.

Hey everyone, I'm Desiree, I live in Canada and I love to cook. :wave: I am self employed and have my own healthy cooking youtube channel. I grew up watching my Mom cook and now I have grown to have the passion for cooking as well.:hungry:

I am looking forward to joining the community of fellow foodies and sharing recipes we love :highfive:

Thank you.
Hi and welcome to CookingBites.

:welcome:

SNSSO

Hi SNSSO
Thank you for the welcome, I'm in Dorset in the South of England :)

Around 60 years ago, our parents used to take us to Rockley Sands on holiday every year. I have no idea why because it was a two day drive each way from Leeds in those days!

Hello everyone. I joined the group very recently. I live in Kent in the UK. it's a great county for local produce. It is also a good county for seafood, especially oysters. I read Jane Grigson's book Fish Cookery from cover to cover. It changed my life. I've been cooking for many years. All kinds of food. But I'm still learning and I'm looking forward to learning more on Cooking Bites.

Hello everyone. I joined the group very recently. I live in Kent in the UK. it's a great county for local produce. It is also a good county for seafood, especially oysters. I read Jane Grigson's book Fish Cookery from cover to cover. It changed my life. I've been cooking for many years. All kinds of food. But I'm still learning and I'm looking forward to learning more on Cooking Bites.
Hi @utopia beach.

Welcome to Cookingbites. :welcome:

I used to live over in Surrey, not that far (in Australian terms) from Kent.

SNSSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom