New to CookingBites? Make your first post here and say HELLO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm Kyle and I'm from Ireland. I currently working as a chef in a local hotel and I'm loving some of the advice given in this forum already!
Hi Kyle

Welcome to CookingBites :welcome:

I'm glad that you like the site. Please feel free to pass on any advise you come across; just find the suitable forum and post a new thread and join in or to just let us know what you find helpful.

:okay:

SNSSO

What's up from Michigan. Amateur chef here that has recently fallen in love with the art of cooking. Glad to be a part of this forum, looking forward to learning all that I can and sharing the love.

What's up from Michigan. Amateur chef here that has recently fallen in love with the art of cooking. Glad to be a part of this forum, looking forward to learning all that I can and sharing the love.
Hi @Amidst My Dreams

Welcome to CookingBites and hope you enjoy your time here. :okay:

:welcome:

SNSSO

Hi. I'm new here. One of those left from the dwindling Jamie oliver forum (i was on that since 04).
Hello and welcome @The White Rabbit.

It's a shame about the Jamie Oliver forum. I noticed people have been hanging on in the hope that the neglect will end, but I think the removal of the link from the main site navigation is an indication of where it is going.

If anyone from there wants to join us here they'll get a warm welcome - please let them know about us. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :D

PS. If you need any help with using the forums, please have a look here or ask in Site Support.

Hello and welcome @The White Rabbit.

It's a shame about the Jamie Oliver forum. I noticed people have been hanging on in the hope that the neglect will end, but I think the removal of the link from the main site navigation is an indication of where it is going.

If anyone from there wants to join us here they'll get a warm welcome - please let them know about us. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :D

PS. If you need any help with using the forums, please have a look here or ask in Site Support.

It was a great forum. Fairly compact; even at its height there were only a maximum of eight boards. I also miss having the time to spend on it.

It's probably the last of the celebrity chef forums. I've often wondered that we've been kept so long because we were such an asset during the late 2000s.

Were you a member of the Jamie forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom