Status on MorningGlory

I don't separate anything, it all goes in at 30 degrees.

Me neither, for the most part. I only sort things by color or material is I need to make smaller loads, anyway -- which I usually do, since I put off doing laundry for as long as possible.

MG, what have they set you up with to get around the house? I would assume something with wheels.

CD

MG, what have they set you up with to get around the house? I would assume something with wheels.

Zimmer frame - yes its a 'walker' like this. Most useful thing is the basket thing which clips on the front in which you can fit a bottle of wine
all the things you need to move from room to room.

1673212391340.jpeg

Zimmer frame - yes its a 'walker' like this. Most useful thing is the basket thing which clips on the front in which you can fit a bottle of wine
all the things you need to move from room to room.

View attachment 94812

You need a walker like my mom's. It has four wheels, and hand brakes. There is a big compartment for "necessities." You can also sit in it when you get to where you are going.

CD

Morning Glory how are you doing?

Groan... main issue is my lower back (I've had issues before). This time its due to walking with the frame changing posture and adding pressure to the lower spine. The leg itself is not so painful. The back is really painful. I can't take heavy duty painkillers as the make me too sleepy and I can't then be vigilant to make sure Steve my partner is safe. So its just paracetamol...

Back
Top Bottom