The CookingBites recipe challenge: aubergine (eggplant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recipe - Provencale Ratatouille

2017-09-25 18.47.29.jpg

I just flipped through Chef Paul Prudhome's cookbook. He has eggplant dishes with various seafoods, as well as duck and rabbit. If anybody wants to try 1 of his recipes or get inspired by 1, I'd gladly take pictures of the recipes and DM you.

I've managed to get 1 aungerine dish made today whilst getting ready to go away tomorrow morning. It will be an easy reheat job on the camp stove whilst we're away.

Recipe - Burnt Aubergine Soup with Rice and Herbs
20230815_182520.jpg

But I won't be able to make the other aubergine dish until Saturday/Sunday. Hopefully I can write it up and enter it before the UK midnight deadline has passed on Australia!

A slight setback as I had a fall at the weekend and broke a rib, bruised foot and right hand. It could be worse. I'm managing to cook in short bursts and completed another dish today. I've another I made before the fall so they are both in the pipeline awaiting post-production. Next up is the Copeland style seafood dish and a bean dish. Its a slow process right now...

You learn something new every day! I just learned New Jersey grows two-thirds of the world’s eggplant.

A slight setback as I had a fall at the weekend and broke a rib, bruised foot and right hand. It could be worse. I'm managing to cook in short bursts and completed another dish today. I've another I made before the fall so they are both in the pipeline awaiting post-production. Next up is the Copeland style seafood dish and a bean dish. Its a slow process right now...
Oh no! I’m very sorry to hear this, as I’m also in the group who’ve recently recovered from injury, only to get injured again.

Hope you heal fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom