What did you cook, eat or drink today (September 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock, did you use any red wine in your braise?

Last night we had hotdogs and brats steamed in beer that I added garlic and onions to. I made up my special sauce and we had mustard on top. I'm the only one that uses the sauce, as it has almost a whole bottle of Crystal hot sauce in it.
Yup..I don't like too much red wine with this dish, so I use about a cup of wine and a cup of beef broth

356D4A90-5F45-4774-81BC-7537EA52A52B.jpeg
BA12B760-2ACE-42F0-A2B3-CB609F86D5C8.jpeg
Trying to be “on trend” so made a grazing board when friends came around for drinks.

Iranian vegetable stew tonight. Served with whole grain rice/quinoa mix. Quite spicy (heat), but oddly a little bland. No doubt I did something wrong but don’t think I’ll try this again.

Trying to find different vegetable based recipes to try and got this from a friend, so something might have got lost in translation.

ADC4A92A-D56C-40AD-9846-2BD6886C434B.jpeg

Iranian vegetable stew tonight. Served with whole grain rice/quinoa mix. Quite spicy (heat), but oddly a little bland. No doubt I did something wrong but don’t think I’ll try this again.

Trying to find different vegetable based recipes to try and got this from a friend, so something might have got lost in translation.

Iranian dishes are usually far from bland so that is odd. What are the black looking parts amongst the veg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom