What did you cook, eat or drink today (September 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42352576_1777720232347619_6301290697718759424_n (2).jpg

I cooked the enchilada sauce but unfortunately will not be eating it today. The heavens have opened and I'm out of spring onions and coriander. The market will be washed out.

Pre-liquidiser.

Enchilada sauce 1 s.jpg

Post liquidiser.

Enchilada sauce 2 s.jpg

I'll defrost a horseshoe gammon and some sweetcorn.

That looks exquisite. Back in Kuala Lumpur in the 90s, pork ribs were unavailable other than in Chinese restaurants but beef ribs were quite popular and very good. Now, in Thailand, it's the opposite.
Beef ribs have been elevated to finer restaurants, here, so the cost has sky rocketed..I am lucky to have access to commercial suppliers, although, I have to buy a case, which isn't cheap,but let's just say I am good for a while, now..

I cooked the enchilada sauce but unfortunately will not be eating it today. The heavens have opened and I'm out of spring onions and coriander. The market will be washed out.

Actually the market was not washed out so we got this. Unfortunately it was then too late.

spring onion s.jpg

Gammon September s.jpg

Beef ribs have been elevated to finer restaurants, here, so the cost has sky rocketed..I am lucky to have access to commercial suppliers, although, I have to buy a case, which isn't cheap,but let's just say I am good for a while, now..

They are quite trendy and pricey here too. Your dish looks fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom