What did you cook/eat today (May 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senap. Swedish mustard out of a squeegee bottle...

White balance is way off btw. Mind you so are the light levels but quick snaps at the moment are limited to my tablet and it and photography only mix on seriously sunny days (which today is not anymore)

I need to get/try senap. The internet I suppose.

My dear hubby likes runny yolks. He, along with all of you, are welcome to mine. Slowly learning to be OK with a slightly moist yolk center. In spite of that, I do know how to make a killer poached/steamed egg that runs like a river during spring melting season.

Our dinner tonight was the leftover bean and sausage dish from a couple days ago, along with a store baked baguette. It was all I could muster up having gone grocery shopping to two stores and having "the boy" along with me at one of them. I love the man dearly, but he needs bells on his shoes so I can find him in the store. :watching:

My dear hubby likes runny yolks. He, along with all of you, are welcome to mine. Slowly learning to be OK with a slightly moist yolk center. In spite of that, I do know how to make a killer poached/steamed egg that runs like a river during spring melting season.

Our dinner tonight was the leftover bean and sausage dish from a couple days ago, along with a store baked baguette. It was all I could muster up having gone grocery shopping to two stores and having "the boy" along with me at one of them. I love the man dearly, but he needs bells on his shoes so I can find him in the store. :watching:
I thought it was Belles on their toes.

Prawn kebabs with roast potatoes (roasted in real beef dripping)......

honey-lime prawns 2 s.jpg

We arrived in Edinburgh this early morning -landed at 8.30 am-
wonderful City, nice and helpful people and lovely weather...for lunch I ate scottish breakfast...Oh wow! Very good!! :bravo::okay:...now we are in a pub for a coffee and finally we found a good wi-fi to connect...to be continued with our Edinburgh trip!

Last edited:
We are arrived in Edinburgh this early morning -landed at 8.30 am-
wonderful City, nice and helpful people and lovely weather...for lunch I've ate scottish breakfast...Oh wow! Very good!! :bravo::okay:...now we are in a pub for a coffee and finally we found a good wi-fi to connect...to be continued with out Edinburgh trip!
Have fun and tell us what you eat!

I made two small pots of soup - a chili with beans (hush, Cin), and a cheesy cauliflower. I also made cheater biscuits and popped open a tube of Pillsbury Grand biscuits.
20170528_215248.jpg

What looks like oil on the surface is a little extra drizzle of liquid smoke, plus a couple finger pinches of sharp white Cheddar and a generous shake of Cayenne pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom