What did you cook/eat today (September 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20170915-WA0016.jpg

@MypinchofItaly.

Wow !

That was very sweet of your husband ..

We had gone to " Enigma " today for lunch .. It is a relatively new Bar Bistro of Albert Adria ( he has 5 others in Barcelona ) and is opening a mega restaurant in Manhattan in March 2018 with Spanish Chefs José Andrés & Ferràn Adrià ..

Enigma is a casual tapas bar however, very fascinating creations ..

We always go out on Friday afternoons for lunch ..

Have a lovely weekend ..

@MypinchofItaly.

Wow !

We had gone to " Enigma " today for lunch .. It is a relatively new Bar Bistro of Albert Adria ( he has 5 others in Barcelona ) and is opening a mega restaurant in Manhattan in March 2018 with Spanish Chefs José Andrés & Ferràn Adrià ..

Have a lovely weekend ..

@Francesca thank you by my husband too! The tart is very good...and there's no better way than eat it sitting on the sofà watching a movie.
Have a great weekend U2!

@MypinchofItaly.

@MypinchofItaly & @morning glory

Have a nice weekend Ladies ..

Thanks ..

Wow !

Have a lovely weekend ..

We are very busy finishing the last of the re-organising of our Pantry & our Wine Closet .. So, we hopped downstairs to the bar on the corner, and sat outside on the open air terrace and had "bocadillos" ( a Spanish style baguette) with calamari .. And a wine ..

Have a nice weekend ..

Seared tuna on rice with a salsa of tomato, cucumber, spring onions, coriander, sweet chilli sauce, juice and zest of lime.
You will hate me soon because I keep tweaking your photos - but I wanted to see if the tuna was rare inside. And it is! Forgive me... the dish looks fantastic.

IMG_1820.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom