What did you cook/eat today (September 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonights dinner was at work (sort of the norm i work closing shift) was fried spicy yakisoba with pulled pork. As for veggies in noodles was bell pepper, carrots, cabbage, and onions all sauted and mixed in afterwards.

I had to look up yakisoba! I am familiar with soba noodles so I guessed it would be similar. Sounds delicious.

For today's pizza I included a few fresh red chilies in the tomato sauce base.

tomato pizza sauce montage.jpg

Then added a few more as topping.

5 s.jpg

It turned out well (if you like spicy pizzas).

9 s.jpg

Tonights dinner was at work (sort of the norm i work closing shift) was fried spicy yakisoba with pulled pork. As for veggies in noodles was bell pepper, carrots, cabbage, and onions all sauted and mixed in afterwards.
I didn't think I'd heard of this, either, but I certainly have seen these at the supermarket:

th?id=OIP.4DR59E3cUfHhu4gbbTOCUgEsEs&pid=15.jpg

And now, I think I'm going to have to make this (it looks like I have all the ingredients already).

I didn't think I'd heard of this, either, but I certainly have seen these at the supermarket:

th?id=OIP.4DR59E3cUfHhu4gbbTOCUgEsEs&pid=15.jpg

And now, I think I'm going to have to make this (it looks like I have all the ingredients already).

I usually get the regular soba noodles if im going to do it because i do things a bit weirdly. I throw down some seasame oil and cook ul the noodles, add a little oyster sauc, Worcestershire, cayenne pepper, then once those are all blended toss in the veggies or your desire. One of the main things i tell people and i strongly stand by it green onions will make the dish amazing especailly if you do the pulled pork with it.

One of the main things i tell people and i strongly stand by it green onions will make the dish amazing especailly if you do the pulled pork with it.
I always have green onions handy...they seem to be a good addition to a number of things, but I agree that they're essential in Asian dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom