What did you cook or eat today (February 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner last night was cheese & spinach stuffed shells, and breaded eggplant.

shells_eggplant_022523_img_0718-jpg.jpg

I was out running errands, and grabbed a bacon double cheeseburger at BK. I fried up some tater tots and covered them with shredded cheese tonight. I can almost hear my arteries screaming for mercy.

CD
I haven't been able to find tater “tots” of any brands for a couple of months around here. :cry:

IMG_2632.JPG

The afore mentioned Stir-fried Chicken & Snow Peas with added rehydrated shiitake Mushrooms, all over that ever present steamed White Rice aka Sticky Rice and a load of chopped Green Onions, Oishii!!
I have a small portion leftover and that will be my breakfast tomorrow, even though DH thinks that weird to eat something other than cold cereal or Eggs in the Morning 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 96723
The afore mentioned Stir-fried Chicken & Snow Peas with added rehydrated shiitake Mushrooms, all over that ever present steamed White Rice aka Sticky Rice and a load of chopped Green Onions, Oishii!!
I have a small portion leftover and that will be my breakfast tomorrow, even though DH thinks that weird to eat something other than cold cereal or Eggs in the Morning 🤷‍♀️
I'm with you sister! I'd eat that for breakfast in a millisecond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom