Your Photos

Two down...

DSC_3140.JPG

That's really impressive work. As a knitter I don't think I'm capable of that.
thank you. Socks are surprisingly easy. What I hadn't said is that the sock on the left is not only handmade, but I have dyed the combed tops and spun the yarn myself. The colouring is 2 lots of Eucalyptus. First the fawn colour and then overdyed with the red/chestnut colour. I then spun the end product and plyed it myself.

What I hadn't said is that the sock on the left is not only handmade, but I have dyed the combed tops and spun the yarn myself. The colouring is 2 lots of Eucalyptus. First the fawn colour and then overdyed with the red/chestnut colour. I then spun the end product and plyed it myself.

:bravo::hyper: I can't imagine...

This dunnock seemed keen to have its photo taken, so why not? When I was a youngster, they were commonly known as hedge sparrows, which is a rubbish name because they are not sparrows, but accentors. Generally, they flit about in undergrowth and it's not too often that you see them as clearly asd this. While they may be one of our drabber birds, they have a rather wacky and exciting sex life that can involve several different males mating with several different females. Broods are sometimes raised by a single bird and sometimes by multiple birds. Documentaries are available.

P6010003.JPG
P6010004.JPG

image.jpg

My son and I pulling apart a pig we did on a spit.im the dude on the right , my son on the left in the cap, the dude in the middle is my great friend, we started high school together many years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 16560

My son and I pulling apart a pig we did on a spit.im the dude on the right , my son on the left in the cap, the dude in the middle is my great friend, we started high school together many years ago.

Nice spit! It looks like a weightlifting bar. And I think I could eat that whole thing.

Here's my boy at the helm of The Little Girl.

0601181945a_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom