Anyone play an instrument?

I played acoustic guitar for a long time. Dabbled in 5 string banjo and started to learn the Cajun accordion. I haven't picked an instrument up in years.
Is it two accordion players then, Tasty and you?
It would be amazing, in my opinion, to see the same person play several instruments...

Is it two accordion players then, Tasty and you?
It would be amazing, in my opinion, to see the same person play several instruments...
I do not play accordion...yet. That's my project after I retire.

I figure if I can't annoy someone with a bodhran, I'll grab a banjo, and if that doesn't do it, then I'll assault their eardrums with bagpipes, and if that isn't enough, I'll finish them off with some accordion! :laugh:

I do not play accordion...yet. That's my project after I retire.

I figure if I can't annoy someone with a bodhran, I'll grab a banjo, and if that doesn't do it, then I'll assault their eardrums with bagpipes, and if that isn't enough, I'll finish them off with some accordion! :laugh:
Sorry, my mistake, so accordion in the future...and all other now👍👏😄

Here's a song I wrote and sang last year with the help of my band mates. We recorded it in our guitar players basement..It's a classic country swing type number so hope you like it..I'm the goofy looking guy in the middle who looks just happy to be there with real musicians..
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddD1qfQEwX8
Your singing is goood!👏👏✔️And you wrote the song! Can you write a song for the Cb music ensemble?

Hey Casey..I've been here for a while..haven't contributed in a long time, but I've been lurking..I'll try and chime in a bit more..
I'd love to get my hands on a Slingy kit but they are like hen's teeth up here in Canada..I've also downsized my home so I only have s small drum room now, can barely fit the two drum kits and a shelf full of other drum related stuff in there..poor me..keeps me from spending too much money on drum gear, I guess..

I'd love to have another Buddy Rich kit, but they are made of unobtanium. :eek:

Right now, all I have is a Pearl Cajone.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 4.12.23 PM.png

CD

Last edited:
Your singing is goood!👏👏✔️And you wrote the song! Can you write a song for the Cb music ensemble?
Yer basic blues:

I went in the kitchen
To see what was there
Opened the refrigerator
But that sucker was bare
Man, I'm so hungry
I ain't feeling right
They say that love hurts
But cooking...cooking bites!

Back
Top Bottom