Building a Burger

Is is just me, or did something funky happen to the colors and black areas in your .GIF images after the third frame?

CD

Is is just me, or did something funky happen to the colors and black areas in your .GIF images after the third frame?

CD

It's not obvious on my laptop. I didn't realise that there were any black areas.

This is the third frame:

And this is the fourth frame:

It's not obvious on my laptop. I didn't realise that there were any black areas.

The shadow areas are a darkish olive green on my MacBook. All of your other photos or .GIF animations look fine on both of my Macs.

CD

The shadow areas are a darkish olive green on my MacBook. All of your other photos or .GIF animations look fine on both of my Macs.

CD

How very strange. Almost as strange as that horse becoming Pope!

These are all ten frames:

How very strange. Almost as strange as that horse becoming Pope!

These are all ten frames:

Those individual shots all look correct. Here is the last frame of the animation , as I see it on my MacBook Pro. Do you see the olive green shadows?

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 5.54.06 AM.png

CD

Last edited:
Just checked, and it shows up the same on my color calibrated desktop Mac. Like I said, your images have always showed up correctly, except for this one GIF animation. Weird.

CD

Here is the last frame, as I see it on my MacBook Pro. Do you see the olive green shadows?

CD

Yes, I do. I have no idea why that is. It's different on my laptop.

However, I've just checked on the desk top (also running Mozilla Firefox) and it looks the same as your image above.

Beyond me I'm afraid.

This is a still similar to the last frame.

What does that look like.

I've been through the whole process again and I can now see (but not understand) the problem. The individual frames on the .gif look acceptable but the .gif itself is suspect. It was prepared using the timeline window of Photoshop CC release 20.0.7.

I'll re-run it again tomorrow morning and see if I can fix it.

If not I have CC release 2017.1.1 on the desktop - I'll try with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom