Building a Burger

I get choice Black Angus ground beef 82% lean from Costco. I make 5 oz. patties and vacuum seal 2 per pack.
I keep seasonings simple EVOO, salt and pepper
Before cooking I press my thumb into one side. Keeps the burger flat. These burgers cook and eat like steak so medium rare no more than medium. Always some Type of cheese
We both like a black and blue
burger. Brush with EVOO, salt and a crust of cracked black pepper. Flip once add blue Cheese crumbles
On the plate lettuce brushed with mayonnaise and mustard. Dijon or whole grain. Tomato slice, dill pickle, burger with cheese topped with onions and mushrooms sauteed in butter. Dinner is served. I need to make a run to Costco- out of burgers
I am really focused on shopping local and regional but Costco has some things that can not be replicated without paying a much higher price
😊

I get choice Black Angus ground beef 82% lean from Costco. I make 5 oz. patties and vacuum seal 2 per pack.
I keep seasonings simple EVOO, salt and pepper
Before cooking I press my thumb into one side. Keeps the burger flat. These burgers cook and eat like steak so medium rare no more than medium. Always some Type of cheese
We both like a black and blue
burger. Brush with EVOO, salt and a crust of cracked black pepper. Flip once add blue Cheese crumbles
On the plate lettuce brushed with mayonnaise and mustard. Dijon or whole grain. Tomato slice, dill pickle, burger with cheese topped with onions and mushrooms sauteed in butter. Dinner is served. I need to make a run to Costco- out of burgers
I am really focused on shopping local and regional but Costco has some things that can not be replicated without paying a much higher price
😊

I love shrooms in my burger, WHEN wife buys them. She hates them!

Russ

Back
Top Bottom