2) Broccoli - 1/4 cup
3) Cream cheese - 1 tblspn
4) Half n half - 1/8 cup
5) Cheddar cheese - 2 tblspns.
6) Oregano - 1 tspn.
7) Yellow mustard seed - 1 tspn.
8) Hamburger buns - 2

Procedure:

1) Cut the chicken fillet strips into pieces.
2) Chop up the broccoli.
3) Blend half n half and cream cheese.
4) Dice the cheddar cheese into small cubes.
5) Fry the chicken in an oiled pan.
6) Add the broccoli when the chicken is cooked and simmer.
7) Stir in the blended half n half and cream cheese.
8) Continue to simmer and add cheddar.
9) When the cheddar is melted and mixed in, add spices.
10) Lay the hamburger bun bottoms on plates.
11) Cut our a circular section from the middle of the tops.
12) Set the sections cut out aside.
13) Cover the bun bottoms with a bit of the soup.
14) Cover with the bun tops.
15) Fill the hole in tops with more soup.

BunBreadBowlChickenBroccoli01.jpg

16) Place the cut out sections over the soup in the cutouts.
17) Serve.

A play on the fun idea of the 'bread bowl'. Its a great idea to be able to eat your soup bowl!

P.S. Its a real shame the second photo is so blurry - makes it difficult to see the contents of the 'bowl'. :(

A play on the fun idea of the 'bread bowl'. Its a great idea to be able to eat your soup bowl!

P.S. Its a real shame the second photo is so blurry - makes it difficult to see the contents of the 'bowl'. :(

I apologize for the blurry second photo. My disabilities sometimes get the best of me when I am expending a lot of energy doing things and I get a bit shaky.

As I get my studio up and functional, I'll be using my big cameras on tripods with better lighting. The small powershot camera will be used less and less.

I apologize for the blurry second photo. My disabilities sometimes get the best of me when I am expending a lot of energy doing things and I get a bit shaky.

Sorry - I didn't mean to upset you. I do understand. You may find if you use a good smartphone (sometimes) for impromptu photos it eliminates shake. I used to have to nearly always use a tripod or rest the camera on something before I started using a smartphone. New smartphone cameras are amazingly good at eliminating shake.

Sorry - I didn't mean to upset you. I do understand. You may find if you use a good smartphone (sometimes) for impromptu photos it eliminates shake. I used to have to nearly always use a tripod or rest the camera on something before I started using a smartphone. New smartphone cameras are amazingly good at eliminating shake.

I wasn't upset, just explaining. If I use my cell, I have the problem of transferring the photos to the laptop and it is a bother. I prefer using my system cameras.

Back
Top Bottom