Calling all sausage lovers!

JackRumpusMedia

Über Member
Local time
8:36 AM
Hi Everyone! I work as a Researcher for a television production company called Rumpus Media. We are making a documentary and are are looking for a contributor who LOVES sausages and meat in general. If you yourself would like to contribute, or could recommend someone, than please contact me at jack.bailey@rumpusmedia.co.uk or 0203 761 4620.Thanks

Hi Everyone! I work as a Researcher for a television production company called Rumpus Media. We are making a documentary and are are looking for a contributor who LOVES sausages and meat in general. If you yourself would like to contribute, or could recommend someone, than please contact me at jack.bailey@rumpusmedia.co.uk or 0203 761 4620.Thanks
Can you supply a bit more detail? After all, a lot of us love sausages! What's the theme of the documentary?

@classic33

I hadn't realised I was talking to a record holder!

Are you available for a chat today? What's your number?

Feel free to call me if you are available!

Jack

Last edited:
@classic33

I hadn't realised I was talking to a record holder!

Are you available for a chat today? What's your number?

Feel free to call me if you are available!

Jack

He holds several records. Nobody is calling me?

Does eating a foot long, 1lb Cumberland Sausage, in 14 seconds count?

Or are you thinking of the Pork & Beans Smoothie here!
Oh Jesus! Do people eat these things? Where do I live? I Googled cumberland sausage and the bloody thing gave me a scare
d9db229f-ab91-4a79-eb86-c0485de89f8a.jpeg

.......Can you imagine adding the Pork & Beans Smoothie to the equation?

Last edited:
He holds several records. Nobody is calling me?

Oh Jesus! Do people eat these things? Where do I live. I Googled cumberland sausage and the bloody gave me a scare
That's a small one
Newspaper from the day after
6000.jpg

over an inch a second. And that was after the fell race, my time wasn't counted as I wasn't in a running club.
I beat the first junior(under 18) home though.
That'd take you from the left of a standard keyboard to the numeric pad on the right.

Last edited:
Oh Jesus! Do people eat these things? Where do I live. I Googled cumberland sausage and the bloody gave me a scare.

Yep - small one, and quite thin in diameter as well. They are actually quite nice, though in the vegetarian version I actually prefer the Lincolnshire ones over the Cumberland ones. It's down to the herbs and spices in them at the end of the day. I used to really like them as a kid, when I ate meat that was. All it really is is several sausages together, rather than tied off at intervals like normal sausages and then just rolled in to a spiral to take up less space. Great fun as a kid.

That's a small one
Newspaper from the day after
View attachment 2893
over an inch a second. And that was after the fell race, my time wasn't counted as I wasn't in a running club.
I beat the first junior(under 18) home though.
That'd take you from the left of a standard keyboard to the numeric pad on the right.
Amazing! What's the date? And are you going to take part in Rumpus Media's programme?

Amazing! What's the date? And are you going to take part in Rumpus Media's programme?
First Tuesday in May 1983(local newspaper the day after), and waiting to hear if they're interested.

It's not been beat since. They only had the one timekeeper, two required for the Guinness(Can't escape it.) Book of Records.

Hospital radio doing a live outside broadcast, had the microphone next to the throat, at what would have been dinner time at the local hospitals.

Last edited:
First Tuesday in May 1983(local newspaper the day after), and waiting to hear if they're interested.

It's not been beat since. They only had the one timekeeper, two required for the Guinness Book of Records.(Can't escape it.)

Hospital radio doing a live outside broadcast, had the microphone next to the throat, at what would have been dinner time at the local hospitals.
Brllliant. If I was producing the programme I'd certainly want to include your story!

Back
Top Bottom