Celebrities you like (including crushes ;-)

I'm growing a crush on Jared Leto. Never cared too much for him or his band Thirty Seconds to Mars but this past week I watched 3 movies where he starred (Dallas Buyers Club, Requiem for a Dream and Fight Club) and boy, can he act and doesn't he have a nice voice!

Leto looks like the dude in the Tourin shroud :D.
View attachment 52248
Yes, I'm not a huge fan of the looks per se. But it's that phenomenon where someone starts looking more physically appealing once you admire them for other reasons. The color of his eyes is nice and he does have a nice jaw line though :laugh:

(I deleted my previous post. It was about Jared Leto resembling the dude in the Turin shroud). Yes, Leto has amazing eyes and a great bone structure. Sorry, LissaC, for messing the thread.
jar.jpg

Reactions: mjd
😍 😍 😍 😍 I was just talking about Tatiana on the thread about our favorite music. She's a gorgeous woman with an incredible vocal range. Some of my friends who are heavy metal fans have a huge crush on her, both men and women.

I'm huge into hard metal. I like Jinjer, Parkway Drive, Amon Amarath, and a bunch of others!

I'm huge into hard metal. I like Jinjer, Parkway Drive, Amon Amarath, and a bunch of others!
I'm more into nu metal/thrash (Korn, Pantera, Slayer...) but other kinds of metal too (Slipknot, Tool, Gojira, SOAD, Godsmack) and of course Jinjer! Tatiana is my favorite metal female vocalist. Don't care too much about Alissa, or any of the female Nightwish vocalists.

I'm more into nu metal/thrash (Korn, Pantera, Slayer...) but other kinds of metal too (Slipknot, Tool, Gojira, SOAD, Godsmack) and of course Jinjer! Tatiana is my favorite metal female vocalist. Don't care too much about Alissa, or any of the female Nightwish vocalists.

I like most of those bands. I like Gojira a lot!. Godsmack starts getting a little light for me. Tool is way hit n miss

Yes. It's kind of spooky. He's a bit "too pretty" for my tastes. It looks like she had some kind of eye lift or is that just make-up?

I’m with you, he’s “too pretty”, not my cup of tea.
I used to like more Courtney Cox though 😂
I think she has both eye lift and make up and also age...

I think he looks effeminate. But I grew a new appreciation for him after seeing his acting and hearing his voice.

Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom