Christmas 2019 - Misc

It isn't Christmas until I have seen the Famous Grouse advert on the tv, so far I haven't seen it.

Decorations come back down about three days after Christmas.
So you really have them up for just over a week. That is quite a short time really. Nowadays I don't do much decorationg for Christmas. When the kids were little I used to use old fashioned crepe paper streamers around the room and we'd make paper chains from the little coloured paper strips. Its gratifying to note that they are still on sale today.

View attachment 34836
I think it's because I don't have children, except for one cat, and she's not interested in trees and decorations; she's never vroomed up a tree either. I hope I don't come across as a bah humbug type, but it's just me.

I think it's because I don't have children, except for one cat, and she's not interested in trees and decorations; she's never vroomed up a tree either. I hope I don't come across as a bah humbug type, but it's just me.

No you don't come across as bah humbug at all. My tree is very minimal (more a twig) and it has lights built in. You will see. I'll be putting it up when I get home next week.

I like your card rack :thumbsup:
Thanks!

I hope I don't come across as a bah humbug type, but it's just me.
Nope, that's just who you are. We don't have kids and are exactly the opposite with Christmas and it all works out both ways.

No you don't come across as bah humbug at all. My tree is very minimal (more a twig) and it has lights built in. You will see. I'll be putting it up when I get home next week.
I think we should have a countdown to when your twig makes its appearance. I'm full of anticipation! :)

Back
Top Bottom