Coffee, tea, something else?

My wife is also in that camp of unadulterated tea, no dairy, no sweetener. I can do green tea that way, but not black tea.
Back on the topic of Coffee: I rate Keurig coffee just slightly higher than diner coffee... and I gave away my Keurig machine :roflmao:

1 cup of tea almost every morning. This my bench after making a cuppa.
Only earl grey.
In the weekend wife has hot chocolate.
I used to drink coffee about 15 years ago. About 10 to 15 cups a day. Someone pointed out that amount was not good, my doc from memory. Stopped overnight . I occasionally have coffee when out with my mate.

Russ

My wife is also in that camp of unadulterated tea, no dairy, no sweetener. I can do green tea that way, but not black tea.
Back on the topic of Coffee: I rate Keurig coffee just slightly higher than diner coffee... and I gave away my Keurig machine :roflmao:
I like the refillable pods.

My beverage habits are on record from other posts in other threads.

My beverage habits are on record from other posts in other threads.
People post photos and recipes of their food from the challenges in multiple threads, nothing wrong with sharing your beverage habits here as well in case someone hasn't seen .your other posts.

People post photos and recipes of their food from the challenges in multiple threads, nothing wrong with sharing your beverage habits here as well in case someone hasn't seen .your other posts.

That's a lot of work, - too much work. People should search for beverages with my member name.

It´s amazing, isn´t it?
I drink tea because that was what I was brung up on; a Brit drinks tea on every occasion. You have a rough day, you get soaked in a rainstorm, you crash your car, your girlfriend leaves you - the British answer is " I´ll make you a cuppa, love, then you´ll feel better" as if it were the panacea for all known ills.
In Venezuela, you get a coffee as a welcome, because you´re tired, because you´ve met a long-lost friend.
In the USA, from what I´ve experienced, coffee is just part of the day; a way to bond, or a way to keep the day happy.
I enjoy a China tea after a Chinese meal, but I´ve been gifted some "special" Chinese teas - Angel Tea, Pu-Ehr tea - and I can´t see what the big deal is - which probably means I´ve no idea of the tea culture they have in China.
Thank goodness for diversity.:happy::happy:

It´s amazing, isn´t it?
I drink tea because that was what I was brung up on; a Brit drinks tea on every occasion. You have a rough day, you get soaked in a rainstorm, you crash your car, your girlfriend leaves you - the British answer is " I´ll make you a cuppa, love, then you´ll feel better" as if it were the panacea for all known ills.
In Venezuela, you get a coffee as a welcome, because you´re tired, because you´ve met a long-lost friend.
In the USA, from what I´ve experienced, coffee is just part of the day; a way to bond, or a way to keep the day happy.
I enjoy a China tea after a Chinese meal, but I´ve been gifted some "special" Chinese teas - Angel Tea, Pu-Ehr tea - and I can´t see what the big deal is - which probably means I´ve no idea of the tea culture they have in China.
Thank goodness for diversity.:happy::happy:
My husband drinks coffee for his morning movement 😆

I drink a hot drink of tea and/or coffee while reading emails, online banking, etc. It's part of my waking up ritual.

The tea is a mix of PG Tips bags with a couple of Twining chai thrown in (both decaf).

Yeah, I'm a coffee nut. I drink mostly espresso and have the grinder and weight out the shots with specific amount of water, yep a real coffee nerd. Regular coffee is single pour drip and again with a weighted amount. I apologize for my psychosis, I just can't help it, it's not my fault.

Yeah, I'm a coffee nut. I drink mostly espresso and have the grinder and weight out the shots with specific amount of water, yep a real coffee nerd. Regular coffee is single pour drip and again with a weighted amount. I apologize for my psychosis, I just can't help it, it's not my fault.
I wanted to like and love that but it was funny too.

Back
Top Bottom