Coronation Food

I decided to give ole' Chuck a Texas "Howdy" afternoon tea party.

_DSC4214.jpg

Sandwiches are baloney and Duke's mayo, and pimento cheese. Next up, we gots some buttermilk biscuits with a mess-o-honey butter. Fer dessert, Twinkies and HoHos with a dollop of Redi-Whip on top. Some ice cold sweet tea to wash it down with, of course. :okay: 🤠

CD

View attachment 99734

Sandwiches are baloney and Duke's mayo, and pimento cheese. Next up, we gots some buttermilk biscuits with a mess-o-honey butter. Fer dessert, Twinkies and HoHos with a dollop of Redi-Whip on top. Some ice cold sweet tea to wash it down with, of course. :okay: 🤠

CD
I do like the cake stand.

QED Harry the Whinger. Just seen him snubbed at his dad's event!

He seems to be quite happy living in America. But I can see why Brits would not like him. He said negative things about the Monarchy.

All he ever did for his country was to be commissioned as a cornet into the Blues and Royals, serve for over ten weeks in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, returning to Afghanistan for a 20-week deployment in 2012–2013 with the Army Air Corps.

Yeah, toss him to the curb, the bum.

He seems to be quite happy living in America. But I can see why Brits would not like him. He said negative things about the Monarchy.

All he ever did for his country was to be commissioned as a cornet into the Blues and Royals, serve for over ten weeks in Helmand Province, Afghanistan, returning to Afghanistan for a 20-week deployment in 2012–2013 with the Army Air Corps.

Yeah, toss him to the curb, the bum.
Don't forget he started the Invictus movement and has done so much work supporting war veterans of many nations. But, he did go and marry a black American woman which upset the bigots so he had to go.

He said negative things about the Monarchy
Obviously he was always going to be a "spare", since he's 4th, or 5th in line. But rather than criticising the monarchy - he trashed his family. Sorry, that's out of line.
And I do agree - I wish the press would just leave him, his wife and his kids alone. He's not news any more. He chose to live in California, so let him be.
Oh... just a minute... but he CRAVES publicity

Sandwiches are baloney and Duke's mayo, and pimento cheese.
I love it! :laugh:

In my running spreadsheet of afternoon tea ideas (stop laughing!), I do have plans for a July 4th American afternoon tea that includes baloney-and-American-cheese and PBJ finger sandwiches, buttermilk biscuits, and cookies and frozen Snickers bites. You beat me to it!

View attachment 99734

CD
MrsT just said, “I find that quite amusing!”

Back
Top Bottom