Coronation Food

He worked in the Royal household in the 80s and 90s and after Diana's death he decided that he was her closest friend and started selling stories. A horrible little man.
In McGrady’s defense, he has just the three stories he tells again and again:

1. I danced with the royal family at Balmoral.
2. Lady Diana used to sit on the kitchen counter and talk about theatre.
3. Prince Philip took our lamb chops for himself!

:laugh:

In McGrady’s defense, he has just the three stories he tells again and again:

1. I danced with the royal family at Balmoral.
2. Lady Diana used to sit on the kitchen counter and talk about theatre.
3. Prince Philip took our lamb chops for himself!

:laugh:

Hey, if you had those experiences, wouldn't you talk about them. I'm sure I would.

CD

Hey, if you had those experiences, wouldn't you talk about them. I'm sure I would.

CD
It is accepted in Britain that if you serve in the Royal household or as a senior civil servent for government you do not discuss your work. Acknowledge that you had the position fair enough, but don't go telling stories, particularly for monitary gain - it's all a bit gauche and un-British.

CD
Absolutely!

I will say, in all seriousness, if you watch enough of his videos, it’s obvious he’s positively smitten with the royal family. Even his “negative” stories (like Philip taking his lamb chops), they’re told with deep affection.

Absolutely!

I will say, in all seriousness, if you watch enough of his videos, it’s obvious he’s positively smitten with the royal family. Even his “negative” stories (like Philip taking his lamb chops), they’re told with deep affection.

My feeling is, as long as he doesn't trash them, he's cool with me. Tell your stories, make some money, but don't 💩 on the people who got you where you are today. It looks like he's obeyed those rules, so let him make some money.

CD

Coronation waffle!

IMG_4309.jpeg

Coronation cocktail:

IMG_4311.jpeg

That’s a French Martini, the suggested “Coronation cocktail” by GoodHousekeeping UK, so I don’t know about that…maybe as a nod to the first Norman king? 🤷🏻

The thing is…their pic is vibrantly crimson. Mine looks like dingy dirty-sock water.

Tastes good, though!

Back
Top Bottom