Dishwasher/washing Habits

Do you have a model number handy?
Sure:

Bosch - running strong over 17 years, not a single call out for repair. We run it about every other day, sometimes every day.

My Bosch is 20 years old. Also, so quiet, you can barely hear it from a few feet away. But, they aren't cheap.

CD

K-Girl, I can't really compare either of those to mine, as mine is 20 years old. Price wise, I paid about 400-ish bucks for mine 20 years ago, so those prices seem in line with what I paid. I would just look at the features, and decide whether the pricier one is worth the extra money to you.

CD

K-Girl, I can't really compare either of those to mine, as mine is 20 years old. Price wise, I paid about 400-ish bucks for mine 20 years ago, so those prices seem in line with what I paid. I would just look at the features, and decide whether the pricier one is worth the extra money to you.

CD
... kinda what I was thinking.
I can order this and have it installed in way less time than it would take for the repair guy to get here :o_o:

Here's another thing ... I looked at the GE model that would be similar
in consumer rating ... double the price! AND I was reading that GE dishwashers have a high repair rate :eek:
AND that's why we're having to replace a 6 year old dishwasher, too many repairs!!!

I had a KA portable dishwasher that lasted 16 years.It was good! Then one day, the motor started to act up, then the timer, then the thermostat.Then it was time to dump it & get a new one. As time moved on, my kitchen got smaller, which lead me to get a smaller machine, which is the one that I have now.

:whistling:

Last edited:
I had a KA portable dishwasher that lasted 16 years.It was good! Then one day, the motor started to act up, then the timer, then the thermostat.Then it was time to dump it & get a new one. As time moved on, my kitchen got smaller, which lead me to get a smaller machine, which is the one that I have now.View attachment 82333

:whistling:
I saw those small ones and if it were just me, I'd buy that.

I was waiting on our appliance repair guy to call me back with his opinion on the best quality dishwasher for the money and I heard from him this afternoon.
As I suspected, he said that the best dishwasher over all (in the US) is Bosch!
He has this brand in his own home, the mid-range model.
He already knows how I use my dishwasher and agreed that this model would work best for our house:
BOSCH - SHE3AR76UC - Dishwasher
I went over to our local Lowes Home Improvement to look at in person ...

IMG_1384.JPG
IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG
IMG_1387.JPG

He told me that for the price, it's a good buy.
Lowes is out of stock, but Home Depot has 6 left and they offer free installation and haul away of the old bugger for $30USD,
not bad so he said.
I really like this models feature of the Pure Dry™ !!!
I'm so excited to get this new dishwasher ...

I was waiting on our appliance repair guy to call me back with his opinion on the best quality dishwasher for the money and I heard from him this afternoon.
He already knows how I use my dishwasher and agreed that this model would work best for our house:

View attachment 82353 View attachment 82354
View attachment 82355 View attachment 82356

Lowes is out of stock, but Home Depot has 6 left and they offer free installation and haul away of the old bugger for $30USD,
not bad so he said.

Judging from the array of buttons on the control panel, looks like it has a lot of bells & whistles!! Enjoy!! :whistling:

View attachment 82353 View attachment 82354
View attachment 82355 View attachment 82356

not bad so he said.

That is a step up from mine. The price looks very reasonable.

CD

Back
Top Bottom