Do you have weird dreams?

My mum used to remind me of when I was about 10 I went to bed only to sleepwalk into the lounge with an open fire, and peed into the fire, then went to bed. I don't remember it. One grandson is a regular sleep walker, he walked into,the lounge at our sons one night, wife put him back to bed.

Russ

When I was five, we moved from our first house to a house my dad and brothers built. As soon as it was dried in, we moved in, basically living in a house with no finished walls or anything.

The first night in the new house, I had to pee at one point, and apparently in my half-asleep state, I walked the path to the bathroom like I was in the old house, and ended up in my sister's bedroom, where I peed on her most prized possession at that time - a giant stuffed pink rabbit.

The next morning, she complained that the house had a leak because there was a wet spot on the floor and her rabbit was wet.

One whiff of the rabbit let you know it wasn't a leaky house that was the problem. :laugh:

I don't know how TR and others remember their dreams in such detail. Ten minutes after I wake up, I don't remember much, if anything. I will wake up, and think,"Wow, that was some weird $^%*." But I quickly lose it.

New twist: Lately, I have been waking up during a dream, rolling over, going back to sleep, only to resume my dream. I know I woke up, because I'll look at the clock, or check on my dog, fluff the pillows and sheets, and get comfortable.

CD

I don't know how TR and others remember their dreams in such detail. Ten minutes after I wake up, I don't remember much, if anything. I will wake up, and think,"Wow, that was some weird $^%*." But I quickly lose it.

New twist: Lately, I have been waking up during a dream, rolling over, going back to sleep, only to resume my dream. I know I woke up, because I'll look at the clock, or check on my dog, fluff the pillows and sheets, and get comfortable.

CD
I can still vividly remember many dreams I had as a kid.

I sometimes have dreams that don't seem to be my own. They include people and places I've never known. It seems to be a psychic connection at work ... but, no way! They are just dreams.

CD

There is a trick to remembering your dreams. Before you close your eyes say "I will remember my dream(s)". Keep a journal and pen on the nightstand or bed so you can write it down as soon as you wake up. It helps if you don't get out of bed before writing or thinking too much about it. It will take a few times but your dreams should become more memorable.

I can still vividly remember many dreams I had as a kid.
One of my first memories is that of a dream. I don't remember how old I was, but I remember I didn't understand how people grow up so I dreamed I was a baby and my mother left in my crib, the next day she went to pick me up and I was much taller and didn't fit in the crib.

One of my first memories is that of a dream. I don't remember how old I was, but I remember I didn't understand how people grow up so I dreamed I was a baby and my mother left in my crib, the next day she went to pick me up and I was much taller and didn't fit in the crib.
Here's a creepy: I remember a dream I had as a kid in which my brother murdered all of us with a crossbow! 😱

Here's a creepy: I remember a dream I had as a kid in which my brother murdered all of us with a crossbow! 😱

Worst dream I had was having sex with my father. No, I have no subconscious desire to have sex with my father (Freud would disagree) and I was grossed out and afraid to look at my father for days after that.

Last night I dipped in and out of different dreams. One dream we had 2 puppies, chocolate coloured lab that we have both discussed we wanted and we also had an old english sheepdog which I would like to have but I doubt TVC would be interested. In another we acquired a 'few' more guinea pigs.

Back
Top Bottom