Do you have weird dreams?

THAT'S IT!!!

There once was a man named Jock
Who had a six-and-a-half-foot grandfather clock
"I know it sounds wrong,
But I love it's ding-dong,
And it's steady sound of tick-tock!"

Maybe we should start a limerick thread - I mean one where we do it 'line by line' each, rather than posting whole limericks which would be too easy. Could get a bit risqué though...

Maybe we should start a limerick thread - I mean one where we do it 'line by line' each, rather than posting whole limericks which would be too easy. Could get a bit risqué though...

I've been on stage and sung a few with Rodney rude, an Australian funny guy. And I mean funny, not these young idiots who call them selves comedians. We have people here they call funny, because they are loud and abusive, not funny!!
Russ

Back to weird dreams, I woke up with the dream, I was delivering something to a country place, there was a bull fenced off behind electric wire, somehow it got out and took to following me around, with an unusual interest in me. Meanwhile I was trying to chat a young lady up.
What's that about??

Russ

Back to weird dreams, I woke up with the dream, I was delivering something to a country place, there was a bull fenced off behind electric wire, somehow it got out and took to following me around, with an unusual interest in me. Meanwhile I was trying to chat a young lady up.
What's that about??

Russ

Are you into stalking young ladies?

Ok, last night's dream:

It started in the local drugstore/chemist's, which just happened to have a resident artist, and within the universe of the dream, a drugstore having an artist in residence was completely normal.

This artist happened to be the woman who cuts my hair (whom I'm seeing today IRL), same name and everything. In the dream, I'd never met her, though.

I saw her and she talked to me for a minute and I signed up for a class, because I really liked talking to her (just like in the real world).

I went back on the day, and I was a little disappointed to find that it was a group thing...I thought I was going to get one-on-one instruction about my chosen topic, but instead, she was gliding around the store and spending five minutes with this person and five minutes with that person, so I kind of lost interest.

Finally, she got to me, and we looked up on the wall, where each student had a card with their artsy interest written down, and guess what mine was?

"The Art Of Losing Weight."

Now, you might think that meant she was going to give me tips on losing weight, but somehow in an artful manner, but you'd be wrong. Instead, we had a long, philosophical discussion on how best to portray losing weight in a painting or sculpture, like how to capture the essence of what losing weight actually means. :laugh:

Then the dream just kind of trailed off and I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom