Do you have weird dreams?

Ever know you are dreaming but can't wake yourself up? That happens to me.

CD
Sleep paralysis...it's quite common..I have it from time to time..It happens when you pass between sleep and being awake..your brain is alert but your body isn't...like night terrors..I've had them a couple of times...not fun..I felt that somebody was coming in the house, up the stairs and I couldn't move...

Sleep paralysis...it's quite common..I have it from time to time..It happens when you pass between sleep and being awake..your brain is alert but your body isn't...like night terrors..I've had them a couple of times...not fun..I felt that somebody was coming in the house, up the stairs and I couldn't move...

Yes, the situation is usually one where I NEED to get up NOW, and can't. A "dreamed" intruder I the house is sometimes that situation.

CD

Sleep paralysis - I've had that since I was a kid. My doctor years ago told me to quit sleeping on my back and that helps a lot.

Instead, we had a long, philosophical discussion on how best to portray losing weight in a painting or sculpture, like how to capture the essence of what losing weight actually means. :laugh:

I'm very curious to see what your weight loss sculpture looks like. Please post that here when you're done!

Last night I dreamed I had a coworker who was possessed by the devil. They were exorcizing her at work as she was acting really scary and probably not being very productive. This all must have happened before the pandemic because there were people in the office. And she must be a new hire because I've never seen her at work.

Lately, I have had a lot of dreams where I wake up, roll over, go back to sleep and the dream continues. I have woken as many as two times, and had the dreams resume when I went back to sleep.

That's great if it is a good dream, but not so good if it is in any way unpleasant (I almost never have nightmares, just "unpleasant" dreams). For the dreams I don't wish to continue, I get up and walk around, maybe get a glass of milk. Anything that interrupts my thoughts for a few minutes. Then I can go back to sleep, and have a different weird dream that hopefully doesn't bother me much.

CD

You be the judge.

Coming in the door with bags of groceries one day something flew in, it was like glowing. I thought lightning bug at first, but a BIG scale one.

I went and got my last bag out the car and when I walked in I saw the Woman or my dreams. I mean perfect, hair color, face shape the whole thing, all in one and naked. I got her a big robe to wear before starting to question where she came from.

Come to find out she is from outer space, and has never seen another of her kind. Alone she assumed identities wherever, and the last one was the form she was in when she got here. She said she could be anything, which means human, and she did mention making babies.

So we...

Read about it one day maybe online. I do intend to write it into a book.

So, weird enough forya ?

T

When I dreamt that I had recently watched 1995 The Outer Limits - First Anniversary.

In it, some form of alien, big, ugly and smelly came, but they had the power of illusion. Problem was it wore off in about a year and guys killed themselves and all this.

I thought I can easily handle this. A rational discussion, we obviously can't go on, but I still DID fall in love with you. And what, you have to move on ?

But they didn't take it so easy.

T

Back
Top Bottom