Do you have weird dreams?

I dreamed I was first in line to go aboard a cruise ship and when they asked to board the opening had closed and everyone was boarding from the other end. I then went down that end and got on board. They showed me to a room with one bed and the other sideboard three bunks. I was on on the top. Ffs. I was that angry I woke up.

Russ

WOW
This is an old thread revisited.
G had heart surgery in '08. His son stayed with me in a hotel room. He said that every night I cried and tried to scream HELP. Night terrors related to my fear for G's life.
I do not usually remember my dreams. Every now and then I wake up in the middle of the night with a feeling of confusion and discomfort
Rarely I will wake in terror. Falling, being chased, drowning. Occasionally I will thrash in my sleep and wake George. Every now and then G tells me that I cried HELP in my sleep. I rarely remember my dreams. If I wake in the night from a dream the memory dissipates and I have only a vague memory of an uncomfortable dream.
I am not into dream analysis. I know that I dream every night. I rarely remember my dreams in the morning.

WOW
G had heart surgery in '08. His son stayed with me in a hotel room. He said that every night I cried and tried to scream HELP. Night terrors related to my fear for G's life.
I do not usually remember my dreams. Every now and then I wake up in the middle of the night with a feeling of confusion and discomfort
Rarely I will wake in terror. Falling, being chased, drowning. Occasionally I will thrash in my sleep and wake George. Every now and then G tells me that I cried HELP in my sleep. I rarely remember my dreams. If I wake in the night from a dream the memory dissipates and I have only a vague memory of an uncomfortable dream.
I am not into dream analysis. I know that I dream every night. I rarely remember my dreams in the morning.

My wife says I talk in my sleep, I'm not aware of that. I asked her did I mention any chicks names?

Russ

WOW

I don't remember individual dreams. I do remember certain reoccurring themes, such as many of my dreams take place in my college dorm where I currently live part time in my dreams.

Another element that comes up a lot is I am driving a car, and the brakes just barely work, so I have to fight to stop the car. Also, in a lot of dreams, I have to pedal my car to go anywhere. :laugh: Actually, most of my "cars" in my dreams are a maroon Chevy pickup truck. I've owned two of them in real life. I don't know why I dream about them.

CD

I don't remember individual dreams. I do remember certain reoccurring themes, such as many of my dreams take place in my college dorm where I currently live part time in my dreams.

Another element that comes up a lot is I am driving a car, and the brakes just barely work, so I have to fight to stop the car. Also, in a lot of dreams, I have to pedal my car to go anywhere. :laugh: Actually, most of my "cars" in my dreams are a maroon Chevy pickup truck. I've owned two of them in real life. I don't know why I dream about them.

CD

It's interesting how most professions require training and often an expensive education before we can do them, but everyone still thinks they are qualified to analyze people's dreams. I read this, and I think, "Maybe the dream where the brakes don't work means that you feel out of control, and pedaling the car means that you think things are harder than they need to be?" But, I don't have any credentials, so don't listen to me!

I used to dab in dream interpretation, until I realized none of the supposed dream meanings held true, like how come I keep dreaming about murders but all these people are still alive?!:scratchhead:
You're confusing dreams with sleepmurdering - that's like sleepwalking, but instead of walking, you're, well, murdering. :laugh:

Sometimes, dreams come out of nowhere. No idea why I would dream about this while I’m vacationing in a tropical paradise.

Last night, I dreamed that I ordered pizza. When it came time for me to get a piece, there were 3 of us who wanted pizza, but only 2 pieces. I did like I always do in situations like this: I nobly sacrifice my piece so the others could be happy.

As I cleared the box out of the way, I realized I was upset about once again not getting my share after paying for it. I threw the pizza box against the wall… and saw an extra piece pop out. Maybe the third piece was stuck to the lid (or maybe in the extra dimensional space where pizza slices and socks from the dryer disappear).

I had a really weird one last night. It involved air travel. I got to my flight late. The plane was already moving. But, a flight attendant opened the door for me to jump on the plane. When I got inside, it was a planeload of people engaged in... um... inappropriate behavior. Every time I turned my head to avert my eyes, I saw more people engaged in the same behavior. The flight attendants seemed to not notice what was going on. They just did what flight attendants do on any normal flight.

Maybe I need to get out of the house more often. :laugh:

CD

I had a really weird one last night. It involved air travel. I got to my flight late. The plane was already moving. But, a flight attendant opened the door for me to jump on the plane. When I got inside, it was a planeload of people engaged in... um... inappropriate behavior. Every time I turned my head to avert my eyes, I saw more people engaged in the same behavior. The flight attendants seemed to not notice what was going on. They just did what flight attendants do on any normal flight.

CD

Thank you for choosing LuftPantsa Airlines. Please do not remain in your seats, and prepare for turbulence

CD
Really made you reconsider that middle seat choice, huh? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom