Do you have weird dreams?

Yes. But I liked other sprits, too. In the dreams, it is always vodka.

CD

Vodka used to be the choice of drinkers who didn't want people to know they were drinking, due to the lack of smell on the breath. I'm not sure that is true. I think all alcohol is detectable by those not drinking.

But maybe its your subconscious saying you could get away with a drink of vodka and then making sure you didn't.

Vodka used to be the choice of drinkers who didn't want people to know they were drinking, due to the lack of smell on the breath. I'm not sure that is true. I think all alcohol is detectable by those not drinking.

But maybe its your subconscious saying you could get away with a drink of vodka and then making sure you didn't.

Vodka is also the choice of people who like vodka. :laugh:

I don't know what it means. I don't know what any of my dreams really mean.

CD

Lately I had some really really peculiar dreams but cannot remember them except for last night, TVC and I were out somewhere, people were sat at tables eating and drinking- I remember sitting down, shoulders slumped thinking Christmas is really lousy this year, not even an advent calender :(
No idea what that was about but I remember feeling really sad.

Lately I had some really really peculiar dreams but cannot remember them except for last night, TVC and I were out somewhere, people were sat at tables eating and drinking- I remember sitting down, shoulders slumped thinking Christmas is really lousy this year, not even an advent calender :(
No idea what that was about but I remember feeling really sad.
Alright, alright, I'll get you an advent calendar this time. I can't promise it will be a Harrods one though.

I have not had memorable dreams in ages. It seems that when I have one I will have memorable dreams several nights in a row.

I did have a weird naughty dream night before last. In short:

For whatever reason, I was walking through the countryside and ended up at a castle. As I approached the castle, I saw a woman (who, I will freely admit) was not particularly physically attractive, and I don't know how I knew it to be so, but I knew she was not a very well-liked person in the neighborhood. We were both dressed in modern clothing.

The funny part was, when I saw her, I thought to myself, "Oh, geez, it's her. Well, I just hope she doesn't take her panties off, because if she does, I know what'll happen next."

The moment I thought that, she hiked her skirt up and her panties rolled themselves down, as if by magic, and yes, what I thought would happen next happened next. 👫

No, but what's really funny to me about dreams is the winding path the brain takes, working things out.

For example, in that dream, when I happened upon the young woman, I could never see her face, she had her back to me, staring up the high wall of the castle. I never saw her face, but in my dream, I knew she wasn't very pretty.

Secondly, when her knickers rolled themselves down, as if that weren't funny enough, her butt cheeks...well, it was like a close-up in a movie. One minute, I'm sort of watching the two of us, her staring up the castle and me standing behind her a few feet, then she reveals herself, and in my brain, her bottom took up my entire field of vision - skin has a texture and marks and all that, and I could see every last detail of her skin, like I had a magnifying glass or something.

Nothing too lurid, just skin, but it was very much up close.

Why does the brain do that? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I dreamed a friend had lured me into the Ucrainian private school she was studying in. The staff at the school were really nasty and had some sort of plot to kidnapp or murder the students, but my friend only told me this after she invited me to join the school, because she wanted me to help her run away🙄 In the end of the dream we were hiding behing a heavy velvet curtain plotting our escape but I think the nasty school matrons had heard us and knew of our plan to escape. All the school staff were women and looked like the girls in the video of the song "Hear my Name" by Armand van Helden. Very weird indeed.

I dreamed a friend had lured me into the Ucrainian private school she was studying in. The staff at the school were really nasty and had some sort of plot to kidnapp or murder the students, but my friend only told me this after she invited me to join the school, because she wanted me to help her run away🙄 In the end of the dream we were hiding behing a heavy velvet curtain plotting our escape but I think the nasty school matrons had heard us and knew of our plan to escape. All the school staff were women and looked like the girls in the video of the song "Hear my Name" by Armand van Helden. Very weird indeed.
I feel like I just read an alternate version of Suspiria or Satan's School For Girls!

Ok, last night's dream opened with me sitting in a hospital parking lot, in the car, filling out forms for some procedure MrsT was about to have.

Across the top, it asked for the doc's name, and I wrote down "Dr. Tina Garvey," then I looked outside the car window, because the doc was standing right there, and I said, "I don't even know if that's your first name," and right when I said that, I noticed she was wearing one of those, "Hello, My Name Is..." badges, and it listed her first name as "Jau."

Then it asked for today's date, and I wrote down "31-Aug-21," then asked if that was correct, because there were things I needed to do at work if it was the end of the month.

Then my wife popped up and took all the papers from me, and we were suddenly all standing outside the car, and I happened to notice our dog was stretched out under the car, in the shade.

I asked, "What in the hell did you bring Kate for?"

Then, just as I feared, Kate got up and ran off toward a busy road, and I had to go look for her, then it suddenly turned dark.

I found her poking around on the side of the road, so I grabbed her collar, only it wasn't Kate, it was a different dog, and I had to drag that one along with me until I finally got hold of Kate and as I was dragging them both back to the parking lot, I woke up.

I know that I dream every night. I rarely remember my dreams. I do have a partial memory of a weird dream last night.
We were in the parking lot of a business. A woman met us, told us we needed masks. I had mine on. I went to the truck to get one for G. Before I could give him his mask he turned grey and slumped over on me. I could barely stand under his weight. People were walking past us. I screamed for someone to call 911. G's weight became too much for me to stand under. Suddenly we were under a tree. G was was on his back on the ground, breathing but his hands were ice cold and he could not speak. I kept screaming for someone to call 911.
I woke up drenched in sweat and gasping for breath.
I wish that was a dream that I did not remember.

I am so pleased that I tend to sleep on my left side or front mostly, facing away from Mrs Wysh.
I had a dream recently where I was helping some kids escape from some evil people.
We were running across this dark field and I saw one of the kids stray too close to one of the evil people. This evil person had some sort of cage/claw contraption that they were going to use to catch the people I was trying to help.
So I charged over and just before the claws could close I pushed my hands out as hard and fast as I could.

Next thing I know I'm awake and my hands are hurting quite a lot. Our bedroom cupboards form an arch over the top and side of the bed and I'd smashed my hands into the cupboards..
If I'd been facing the other way I'd have smashed my hands into Mrs Wysh...

Last night, I dreamed I was riding a bicycle around Banbury, during Christmastime and it was very rainy.

The weird thing was, I rode this bike everywhere, inside and out. I went in a shopping arcade with it, up some stairs to some offices to visit people, where I met a nice young lady who later appeared in the Christmas beauty pageant and shocked everyone with how such an ugly duckling became a beautiful swan, once she fixed her hair and did her face up a little.

Back
Top Bottom