Do you have weird dreams?

I had a dream last night where I was at a large railway station. It looked like Paddington in London. There were thousands of people milling about and all I remember is total chaos, with people going back and forth, seemingly not knowing where they were going.

Not sure what it all meant, but I woke up with the sense that I'd just envisaged some kind of Brexit metaphor.

I had a dream last night where I was at a large railway station. It looked like Paddington in London. There were thousands of people milling about and all I remember is total chaos, with people going back and forth, seemingly not knowing where they were going.

Not sure what it all meant, but I woke up with the sense that I'd just envisaged some kind of Brexit metaphor.

Were they socially distancing?

Geez. I have always picked the wrong women in my romantic encounters, desires and all out gone nuts biological can't help it anymore hankerings. The last one broke off the date because I didn't call her when she expected to get a phone call. What? And then there was my long term stalker. I thought she would have been a good soul mate and probable candidate for the long haul. But things turned bleak there. She must have been bi-polar. She stalked for years afterwards. She would find me, even after I moved (more than once). Finally when I moved to Connecticut, she went to Florida. She got the direction right, but not the location. Thankfully, the stalking ended.

The worst thing is that the women I meet in my dreams are wacko too! You can't get any wierder dreams than a woman playing your head in your dreams.

I suspect you have never owned a labrador :laugh:

We had several as I grew up, but they were guide dogs for my Mum, who was blind. Personally I'd go for a smaller dog than a labrador. But I'm not going to even think of ever having another dog since the last one. All my pets seem to end in disaster. I have recurrent dreams about pets and babies that I'm neglecting and failing to feed properly.

:ohmy:

In all my dreams there is social distancing these days (true).
Must make for some strange, ahem, adult dreams...

I'm now writing a limerick:

There once was a fellow named Jock
Who had a six-and-a-half-foot...what? A six-and-a-half-foot what? I'm stuck, I am...

I'd say it was on the tip of my tongue, but I don't want to encourage Burt Blank. :laugh:

We had several as I grew up, but they were guide dogs for my Mum, who was blind. Personally I'd go for a smaller dog than a labrador. But I'm not going to even think of ever having another dog since the last one. All my pets seem to end in disaster. I have recurrent dreams about pets and babies that I'm neglecting and failing to feed properly.
So sorry to hear that.

• Sad or Sorry
Reactions: mjd

I have recurrent dreams of rabbits and guinea pigs being neglected, never ever have I done that but the dreams make me feel guilty,

• Sad or Sorry
Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom