Do you like mushy peas?

I sell Mushy Peas in a can and have never actually eaten it..is it true that you should put a bit of vinegar on it before eating it?

I sell Mushy Peas in a can and have never actually eaten it..is it true that you should put a bit of vinegar on it before eating it?
I always add a dash of malt vinegar and salt to my tinned mushy peas as they are always under seasoned these days... govment killjoys with their regulations and all that.

Oh come on, MG - you´re stuck in a rut. Same old, same old malt vinegar, same old nutmeg - Sriracha will give them a kick!:D:D:D:D

I'm a complete chilli head but somewhat of a purist when it comes to mushy peas. That being said, I did say some way back in this thread that I was going to make an Indian style dhal with mushy peas... must do that.

Can´t remember to be honest. I often make a dhal with little more than turmeric and fresh chiles, and fry onions, ginger and garlic first off. OR, I avoid the onions and garlic altogether and use asafoetida.
A few greens (might be spinach, beetroot greens, mustard greens) always go well.

Back
Top Bottom