Don't you just love it when ...

Don't you just love it when you're pulling a flat trolley loaded down with bags of mulch and potting soil, huffing and puffing, and your heart leaps when you see a clear path to your car, due to an open parking spot next to it, and another in front of it? 🤩

Don't you just love it even more when two a-holes arrive simultaneously, and out of a parking lot full of empty spaces, choose those two, blocking your path and forcing you to take the long way round? 😡

Don't you just love it when you have one of those variable store coupons ($4 off $40/$6 off $60/$8 off $80/$10 off $100), and you realize you've got $62 in purchases in your cart, putting you just over the $6 savings mark? 🤩

Don't you just love it even more when you scan the coupon and it takes off only $4, because your state forbids coupons to be applied to alcohol purchases, and you've got a $10 bottle of wine in there? 😒

Don't you just love it when a very large package shows up on the FedEx tracker as 'pending' after sitting in one location for over a week?

And don't you just love it when after reporting the problem to FedEx they put you off, but after reporting it to Walmart, they cancel the original order and create a replacement order, reshipping a replacement product, with no charges involved?

And don't you just love it when after Walmart creates a replacement order and cancels the original order, the FedEx tracker finally shows the product as having moved to a location where it will be delivered the next day?

Don't you just love it when you have contact Walmart again and advise them that the original product has finally showed up as being delivered the next day and that they need to hold the replacement and not ship it?

BTW: The package is a big box item, a vacuum cleaner.

Don't you just love it when this sort of thing puts you through such hoops?

TastyReuben

It's nothing to be sad or sorry about, just amused by. I will get my package, but with some time spent in a sort of haggle. My days might just get boring, if not for incidents like this one.

Don't you just love it when your efforts to prevent Walmart from re-shipping the replacement vacuum cleaner, after the original finally got received, fail - and the trouble will have to be taken to get the 2nd one returned to them?

Don't you just love it when your efforts to prevent Walmart from re-shipping the replacement vacuum cleaner, after the original finally got received, fail - and the trouble will have to be taken to get the 2nd one returned to them?
A lot of less honest people would keep it and hope they don't get charged for it. Kudos on returning it.

Don't you just love it when one of your new glass tea cups is delivered in this form?

Wow. Who delivered that? Ace Ventura? I am so sorry this happened. Will the company replace it?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YrpmZFixp0
Thanks.
Unsure if I should name the delivery agency...but the support service was very kind.
I would hope so!
The glass is only 0.70 usd, so no materal damage, but were looking forward to those, as they are super cute.
The ceramic tea cup got chirped, so that one too (that on was 5 usd, no big deal either moneywise), but it is the joy...
And the pizza baking tray got marks/impact. Irrelevant to functionality, but could be replaced too.
Will keep you posted.
Andwill pic the lovely stuff I got along, that came in ok. Most of it kitchen accessories. From Ikea.

Thanks.
Unsure if I should name the delivery agency...but the support service was very kind.
I would hope so!
The glass is only 0.70 usd, so no materal damage, but were looking forward to those, as they are super cute.
The ceramic tea cup got chirped, so that one too (that on was 5 usd, no big deal either moneywise), but it is the joy...
And the pizza baking tray got marks/impact. Irrelevant to functionality, but could be replaced too.
Will keep you posted.
Andwill pic the lovely stuff I got along, that came in ok. Most of it kitchen accessories. From Ikea.
FYI, I'm the resident Terminator here. Let me know if you need me to come beat some people up. ;-)

FYI, I'm the resident Terminator here. Let me know if you need me to come beat some people up. ;-)
You are sweet,thank you.😂
I don't think it will be necessary.😎
Had my kid cut herself on the broken glass, I would have beaten them up myself. Or would have been very very unpleasant.

• Love
Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom