Easter 2023

Too twee for me. @TastyReuben might bite.
Definitely too twee for me, as well highly dangerous. If I told my wife about that site, we´d be inundated with easter bunny plates, dishes, crockery, napkins and tea sets. I´m trying my hardest to rid myself 0f 14 boxes (yes, 14!) of Christmas decorations.

Definitely too twee for me, as well highly dangerous. If I told my wife about that site, we´d be inundated with easter bunny plates, dishes, crockery, napkins and tea sets. I´m trying my hardest to rid myself 0f 14 boxes (yes, 14!) of Christmas decorations.
Only 14, poor woman.

I think they’ll enjoy the end version with an egg in this vid a lot.
Might practice that one on them on another day though because when I get back I will be getting acquainted with my newly plumbed in oven for the first time. Breakfast will literally be it’s first cook so I think I’ll stick with a hob dish and gas rings that are easy to get the griffin of straight off the bat.

View: https://youtu.be/pPujm5r0dxg

I’m afraid to ask if anyone is doing anything celebratory for KC3’s coronation…

I don't even know when it is, and don't care. So, I guess that is a "no" on doing anything celebratory. I can't imagine many Brits celebrating the 4th of July.

CD

Normally at Easter we have a menu, TVC prepares delicious dishes but not this year. The past few weeks we have been busy at work, decorating at home etc...so this weekend we are taking things easy.

Haven't started on my egg from work, just cannot get enthused about chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom