• 1 ½ oz baby spinach
  • 2 fairy tale eggplants - stemmed
  • 1 cup grapes
  • 1 apple - chopped
  • 1 tbsp flaxseed
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup ice

https://greenblender.com/smoothies/recipes/fairy-tale-eggplant

I am in love!!!!!! I feel like I have I found a winner. This is like a fairy tale come true. I swear I am going to make this before I use the Guinness that has been sitting in my fridge for probably more than a month.

Oh I love the color of this smoothie it is so intriguing. I would definitely love to try this one and see what it is like. I didn't know there were fairy tale egg plants but once I see the picture you have posted, i have see them in the deli of the local grocery store, I just never knew what they were.

I was also asking myself if there is such a thing like fairy tale eggplant thanks for the photos Satnav. I do have a sweet tooth if ever I will try this recipe I might add other fruits to intensify the sweetness of the blend. Perhaps a quarter cup of milk too.

If Classic 33 says I can fly, I am going to fly..........maybe not. But I do trust him to get it right so fairy tale eggplant it is. I did not even realize the eggplants were fairy tale eggplants until Sat mentioned it. I guess I was so in love I was blinded to that fact. Still I would make this with any eggplant I can put my hands on.

If Classic 33 says I can fly, I am going to fly..........maybe not. But I do trust him to get it right so fairy tale eggplant it is. I did not even realize the eggplants were fairy tale eggplants until Sat mentioned it. I guess I was so in love I was blinded to that fact. Still I would make this with any eggplant I can put my hands on.
Of course you can fly, as long as you've got tickets.

Back
Top Bottom