A Million Ways to Die in the West
Hopscotch
The Little Hours
The Terminal
LA Confidential
Scottish Mussel
Gangster Squad
Blood Diamond
Bridge on the river Kwai (shot in my country)
Gold

and many more...

Heck, I had time for another movie. It's a boring Friday. So, I'm slapping the 2nd Movie of the James Bond Series, "From Russia With Love", into the DVD/BluRay Player.

Re-looking. Posted once, here we are with a secondary list and some overlaps.

The Princess Bride
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Fried Green Tomatoes
Amistad
Ratatouille
Fantasia (original)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Temptation of Christ
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Life of Brian
Brazil
Citizen Kane
Pirates of the Caribbean, 1-3.
Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home
Labyrinth
The Brother from Another Planet
Blues Brothers

Possibly others, but I'll let you know.

Heck, I had time for another movie. It's a boring Friday. So, I'm slapping the 2nd Movie of the James Bond Series, "From Russia With Love", into the DVD/BluRay Player.

I re-watched all the Bond films during lockdown.

I re-watched all the Bond films during lockdown.

I'm just starting them, mixing 'em in with other movies so as not to get too 'same thingish'. Lock down has been restarted here.

Just finished "From Russia With Love" and still have time before knocking off for the day. So I plugged in another movie "Jason and The Argonauts."

This is surely one of my favorites, and my favorite Ray Harryhausen special effects movie.

My movie to watch during this morning's breakfast is the 1963 version of "Lord of The Flies."

My Saturday Night movie (tonight) will be "633 Squadron." This is a nice WWII movie about RAF Mosquito Bombers sent on a perilous mission to bomb a Nazi light water factory in Norway.

There is only once in my lifetime that I have actually seen Mosquito Bombers for real. It was at a San Joaquin Valley farm airstrip where driving by, I noticed two of the legendary aircraft. Fantastic. These planes rate with Spitfires.

My Saturday Night movie (tonight) will be "633 Squadron." This is a nice WWII movie about RAF Mosquito Bombers sent on a perilous mission to bomb a Nazi light water factory in Norway.

There is only once in my lifetime that I have actually seen Mosquito Bombers for real. It was at a San Joaquin Valley farm airstrip where driving by, I noticed two of the legendary aircraft. Fantastic. These planes rate with Spitfires.
We had a Mosquito and two Spitfires fly over not long ago - not far from an RAF airfield staging point. A few years ago, a Lancaster too. Those Merlin engines are probably the best engine sound ever.

We had a Mosquito and two Spitfires fly over not long ago - not far from an RAF airfield staging point. A few years ago, a Lancaster too. Those Merlin engines are probably the best engine sound ever.

I have a great Lanc movie called "The Dam Busters." The mission was to blow up the Ruhr Dams in Germany during WWII with bombs that skipped over the water, hit the dams and dropped to depth before exploding.

Recently watched: Mystic River
Primal Fear
Eyes Wide Shut

All masterpieces. Mystic River and Primal Fear have endings that feel like a punch in the stomach. Eyes Wide Shut is one of those movies that keeps you thinking, days and days after.

On a different note I watched Sausage Party again. It's the most politically incorrect movie I've ever seen and I love it.

Back
Top Bottom