Favorite Movies

Recently watched: Mystic River
Primal Fear
Eyes Wide Shut

All masterpieces. Mystic River and Primal Fear have endings that feel like a punch in the stomach. Eyes Wide Shut is one of those movies that keeps you thinking, days and days after.

On a different note I watched Sausage Party again. It's the most politically incorrect movie I've ever seen and I love it.
If you like completely irreverent offensively funny movies, you might enjoy The Happytime Murders.

Recently watched: Mystic River
Primal Fear
Eyes Wide Shut

All masterpieces. Mystic River and Primal Fear have endings that feel like a punch in the stomach. Eyes Wide Shut is one of those movies that keeps you thinking, days and days after.

On a different note I watched Sausage Party again. It's the most politically incorrect movie I've ever seen and I love it.

Good Movies. I like Eyes Wide Shut for its novelty. If you like that one, Tom Cruise starred in a remake of a European (Spanish-French-Italian) Film, "Abra Los Ojos", called "Vanilla Sky." That was with Penelope Cruz.

Interestingly, "Abra Los Ojos", translates to Open Your Eyes. That's in contrast with "Eyes Wide Shut."

This morning's breakfast movie was "Father Goose" with Leslie Caron and Cary Grant.

We're still under government imposed 1PM curfew on weekends, so I basically split my afternoon between cleaning and watching movies. Watched Fight Club for the first time. I really wanna know how I got friends who let me live to 29 without ever watching this masterpiece.

I had intended to watch Clint Eastwood's first Spaghetti Western with supper, but just received the 1955 version of "To Catch a Thief" from FedEx Delivery with Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. I've never seen it before, so this is a first time.

I will watch "A Fistful of Dollars" later tonight.

This morning's Breakfast movie is the 1965 version of "Flight of The Phoenix" with Jimmy Stewart, a classic.

I've just finished watching "Mission Impossible - Fall Out". Half last night, half tonight. Very exciting but I hardly understood a word of it!

I'm up way early this morning and the movies on tap make today flight day.

1st is a very hard to find 1965 Movie "Flight From Ashiya" about Air Rescue Service after WWII. Then its Jimmy Stewart again, this time in the 1965 version "The Flight of The Phoenix."

Back
Top Bottom