Five facts about you.

Anything exciting?
Communication protocol within a wireless surface measurement system.

Impressed aren't you 😂. It shut our competitors out from using a particular technology for ten years and gave us a market advantage. The thing is, although my name is on the patent as sole inventor, the company I worked for owned it and I didn't even get an ice cream for my efforts.

Communication protocol within a wireless surface measurement system.

Impressed aren't you 😂. It shut our competitors out from using a particular technology for ten years and gave us a market advantage. The thing is, although my name is on the patent as sole inventor, the company I worked for owned it and I didn't even get an ice cream for my efforts.

Technically you are entitled to a fair share of the profits a company makes from your invention. Getting it can be a problem though.
It took this guy 13 years to get a share from an invention of his 40 years ago!

Expert wins £2m decades after diabetes invention

Technically you are entitled to a fair share of the profits a company makes from your invention. Getting it can be a problem though.
It took this guy 13 years to get a share from an invention of his 40 years ago!

Expert wins £2m decades after diabetes invention
There was a clause in my contract of employment stating that they had ownership of any ideas relating to the business. I don't think it would be possible to determine a monetary worth for the idea, anyway I'm just happy that my name is recorded forever in the same register as Telford, Brunel and Faraday.

1 I am married to a beautiful woman who is much younger.
2 I retired from running my three companies at 55 yrs
3 I collect Cartier Santos products and other things.
4 I survive cancer and being shot at etc in a war.
5 When younger I could be frightening.
padeswood068.jpg

1) I am left-handed.
2) My nose has been broken seven times.
3) I have a degree in the highly-improbable combination of software engineering, English literature and linguistics.
4) I have worked in three countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
5) The name of the anti-hero in my novel is an anagram of the name of an old boss of mine.

1) I am left-handed.
2) My nose has been broken seven times.
3) I have a degree in the highly-improbable combination of software engineering, English literature and linguistics.
4) I have worked in three countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
5) The name of the anti-hero in my novel is an anagram of the name of an old boss of mine.

I've only broken my nose twice. I salute you. I feel like such an underachiever now. :wink:

CD

Back
Top Bottom