Five facts about you.

From 2011to 2013 when you, Harry/John, Bucky Tom got fed up with that Margi woman and the mod that had her nose up margi's hind end, and the 3 of you quit posting. Craig and I did too for a while. Bucky Tom eventually went back for a while, and was here for a while as well.
Strange things forums, I was on a cycling one for a while and the site owner seemed like a likeable chap then it was found out he had been helping set up a far right forum. I haven't been back.

Remember the "key Lime pie thing"?

36788-albums309-picture8358.jpg

Last edited:
Be glad that you never had the "pleasure" of being exposed to Margi's "wisdom."
Obviously I've never been on the forum you've been on, but we've all come across a 'Margi' on other sites (this one doesn't have one as yet). There is the Margi, and there is the one who is far more interested in your life than is polite and goes snooping for you across the internet. :laugh:

Worse than the woman who "has garlic?" I rarely go there now, thanks to her -- I got tired of being told how stupid I am.

BTW, this is a way more "civil" forum than most forums I have been a part of, of any kind.

CD

Maybe 'cos we jump on things fast... there have been one or two tricky members who ended up being banned but it happened before they could do much damage. I read absolutely everything so will normally pick it up if folk get tricksy. Civility is paramount here as far as I'm concerned.

Worse than the woman who "has garlic?" I rarely go there now, thanks to her -- I got tired of being told how stupid I am.

BTW, this is a way more "civil" forum than most forums I have been a part of, of any kind.

CD

Not in the same way. Pretentious doesn't even begin to describe margi. "Has garlic" is just that way. She and I have gone head to head a few times. You just have to dish it right back to her.

Craig and I believe she did make an appearance though she didn't stick around long after he asked her if she was the same person. I think she also realized that she wasn't going to find a sycophant in any of the mods/admins here.

And yes this forum is that for sure.

CD
We have had the occasional "odd" member, but not for a while. Every day we get non-genuine types trying to join, but we have a sophisticated control mechanism that filters them out. We call it Morning Glory. I must say that we have a really good membership at the moment - nice folks (yes, that's you lot) who it is a pleasure to interact with.

Back
Top Bottom