Five facts about you.

Obviously I've never been on the forum you've been on, but we've all come across a 'Margi' on other sites (this one doesn't have one as yet). There is the Margi, and there is the one who is far more interested in your life than is polite and goes snooping for you across the internet. :laugh:

Oh yes she was here under a different name.

1. I was also banned from a forum temporarily, being accused of having a duplicate account, the same forum Craig was temporarily banned from. They made the assumption because there were 2 accounts from the same addy that it was just 1 person. I asked them if they hadn't ever heard of multiple people living at the same address with the same interests.

2. I like to petitpoint, though my eyes are starting to give me problems with that. Petitpoint is 40-75 stitches per square inch using silk gauze.

3. My favorite physical activity is SCUBA diving and hunting, but the knees and hips really, really, really don't like that anymore.

4. I like being adventurous in the kitchen, trying new ingredients and techniques.

5. I'm not the most patient of people. If I show and/or explain to someone (adult) how to do something several times and they still don't get it, I tend to get a bit snippy.

From 2011to 2013 when you, Harry/John, Bucky Tom got fed up with that Margi woman and the mod that had her nose up margi's hind end, and the 3 of you quit posting. Craig and I did too for a while. Bucky Tom eventually went back for a while, and was here for a while as well.

I miss buckytom, great sense of humour. Wel I thought so. I think he upset someone here. A shame, this boards los, IMHO.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom