Five facts about you.

I miss buckytom, great sense of humour. Wel I thought so. I think he upset someone here. A shame, this boards los, IMHO.

Russ
I knew him at a different forum, and had fun "messing" with him. We were going to get together in NYC when I was up there for business. We figured the two of us could get kicked out of a restaurant or bar without a lot of effort.

CD

I knew him at a different forum, and had fun "messing" with him. We were going to get together in NYC when I was up there for business. We figured the two of us could get kicked out of a restaurant or bar without a lot of effort.

CD

I sent him a pm on the other site, no reply.
If I could join you both I think it would be a hoot???

Russ

I do remember the name Bucky Tom. I feel a bit like one of these Altimeter patients. Billy, I'm going to get an ice cream you want one? Freddy yes a cone, Billy how many balls ? Freddy, two do you want me to write this down. Billy no, what flavors. Freddy chocolate and vanilla, are you sure you don't want me to write this down? Billy no. Billy comes back 2 hours later and give him a hamburger. Freddy I knew I should have wrote it down, you forgot the chips.

1. I am a very strong person who survived many unlikely situations that could have resulted in death. I had three official near death experiences. This has made me a very spiritual person too.
2. I never left my teenage 'goth phase' but do wear colorful clothing too
3. Cooking is my absolute main passion in life, I've done it as a job, went to school for it and am working on a cookbook currently now I am physically unable to work anymore
4. I love fantasy events, cosplay, dungeons & dragons, world of warcraft and roleplaying games
5. I easily gain fat but also easily gain muscle when I train enough, I used to work as a gardener and could lift a dead tree trunk on my own. I often think of myself as a bull, thick skinned but also very tough. As a woman I have impressed many men with this feat 😜

CD

I miss BuckyTom too - and he wrote me a lovely thoughtful and intelligent PM when he decided to leave here (N.B. it wasn't down to any actions I personally took as a mod, that he left).

1. I am a very strong person who survived many unlikely situations that could have resulted in death. I had three official near death experiences. This has made me a very spiritual person too.
2. I never left my teenage 'goth phase' but do wear colorful clothing too
3. Cooking is my absolute main passion in life, I've done it as a job, went to school for it and am working on a cookbook currently now I am physically unable to work anymore
4. I love fantasy events, cosplay, dungeons & dragons, world of warcraft and roleplaying games
5. I easily gain fat but also easily gain muscle when I train enough, I used to work as a gardener and could lift a dead tree trunk on my own. I often think of myself as a bull, thick skinned but also very tough. As a woman I have impressed many men with this feat 😜
I was heavily into D&D when younger. Got started pretty early on with one of the very earliest Basic Dungeons and Dragons editions. Then moved on to Advanced D&D and then 2nd Edition.
We then moved on to Traveller (a sci fi RPG), Call of Cthulhu (a horror RPG based on H P Lovecraft's stories), Kult and Aliens RPG.

I've just recently got started again and have got into Fantasy Grounds a virtual table top application. I'm working on a D&D 2nd edition campaign based on a really old PC game called Pool of Radiance. I've also bought the Call of Cthulhu and Pulp Cthulhu extension and am also working on a Pulp Cthulhu adventure based around a Doc Savage novel called The Thousand Headed Man.
For Pulp Cthulhu think Indiana Jones.
https://www.google.gg/url?sa=t&rct=...grounds.com/&usg=AOvVaw3PUGSfpgZesdSHpsDPhtnb

We've had a lot of fun over the years with some brilliant gaming sessions.

One session, the magic user, Mystema, had got slightly ahead of the rest of the party and had stumbled on a type 4 demon. The demon wasn't looking for trouble and was way too 'heavy' for the party anyway. Mystema ran away (very wise) but I then told Mystema's player that the demon shape shifted to look just like Mystema and was more mischievous than angry. I then handed over the encounter to Mystema.
He waited for the rest of the party to catch up to him and said "guys, guys, we need to have a bit of a conflab, lets have a party hug and decide what to do next."
So he put his arms around the shoulders of two of the guys sat next to him, waited a couple of seconds, and then said, "now I change back." Cue panic!

These are some of the maps I've been making for the adventure. I use Campaign Cartographer 3+.

1. I’ve broken both my right hand and knees in a terrible car accident about 10 years ago, they ache when weather change, apart from this I have been lucky
2. I’m a shy person and not very talkative, but kind and I blush very easily
3. Cooking saved my mental life from a loss I had about two years ago. Life has not been the same but little by little I’m recovering some things and some relationships I’ve pushed away.
4. I’m funnily clumsy and distracted despite I’m convinced of the contrary (only me though)
5. I am a punk inside 😄

My wife has always been a woman of stature, somewhat solid ("Good Lord, she's got thighs like tree trunks!" - my grandad when he first met her), and fairly tall. Good German genes. :)

Several years ago, before her auto-immune disorder set in, we (MrsTasty, me, two brothers) were all standing outside, contemplating the best way to lift a camper shell off the back of my full-sized truck. Being on the ground, it was about even with our shoulders, so it was a little awkward.

After some hemming and hawing, my wife finally exclaimed, "Geez, get out of the way!" then jumped up in the bed of the truck, got in the center, bent over, spread her feet, then lifted the camper shell off the truck using her back, walked it to the tailgate, tipped it onto the ground, then sweetly said, "If you big, strong men can slide that out of the way, I can get down from here!"

My brothers still tell that story. :laugh:

2. I’m a shy person and not very talkative, but kind and I blush very easily
I'm the same way in person, very introverted. Online, I'm a Chatty Cathy, but not at all in person. I also blush very easily.

Back
Top Bottom