Five facts about you.

I lurk more than I post & feel like I'm getting to know people, so I'm loving reading this about everyone

1 - I spent 6.5 years living & working in the UK
2 - I make jewellery (sterling silver & gemstone beads) as a hobby
3 - At heart I am a flag-waving, tree hugging greenie, but I don't do as much for the environment as I would like (or I should)
4 - Although I haven't done it for a while, I've been heavily involved in dog rescue & foster care (my current dog has "issues" so I can't)
5 - I ran over myself with my own car

2. I’m a shy person and not very talkative, but kind and I blush very easily

I'm not at all shy (but also not pushy) now. But was quite shy as a teenager. I was a very gawky, ugly lad with sticky out ears (I was nicknamed FA cup at one point). And despite trying I didn't have a girl friend until my mid 20's.

1. I have been involved in diving, both commercial and recreational, most of my working life.
2. According to friends, I am the president for life and founding member of The Reef Rapers Dive Club. Due to being an avid underwater hunter.
3. I have a more than passing interest in reptiles, particularly snakes, both venomous and non-venomous. I have kept both through out my life, including native and exotic.
4. I have been an outdoorsman the majority of my life and I'm a certified Hunter Safety Education Instructor for the state of Florida. I tried to become a Wildlife Officer when I was in my 20's, but because I told the folks at the interview I would not shoot a deer in south Florida because I didn't like the taste of the meat, they labeled me a "Radical Conservationist" and passed me by.
5. I'm missing the tip of my right index finger, due to an envenomation from a pygmy rattlesnake.

Did the insurance pay out ?
You have to tell us....
You didn't used to be in E17, did you?

I haven't worked out how to reply to each quote, so in order....

Yes (thankfully)
My car broke down & I thought I could just move it out of the way. It started to roll & took me with it 😲
3rd degree burns equivalent of gravel rash, broken leg, 3 weeks in hospital. But it's a good story 😁
Isn't that a dodgy British boy band?

Back
Top Bottom