Giant-Screen TV!!!! Who Else Has One?!!

This monster TV covers the whole wall!!

Last edited:
My parents have a 72-inch TV in the family room. But, it is a huge room.

My home theater room is modest in size, so a 42-incher is fine. I made my theater room more for music, including music videos, so most of my emphasis was on audio.

ManCave.jpg

BTW, the base of that coffee table is a tire from a Lamborghini Diablo.

CD

My parents have a 72-inch TV in the family room. But, it is a huge room.

My home theater room is modest in size, so a 42-incher is fine. I made my theater room more for music, including music videos, so most of my emphasis was on audio.

View attachment 36339

BTW, the base of that coffee table is a tire from a Lamborghini Diablo.

CD

Nice room, I too set up my room upstairs for sound as well. I bought the best setup going when I put it in maybe 15 years ago. 5 speakers with surround sound. TVs doesn't go through the sound system. I've never bothered setting it up. How did you get the tyre? Size? Mine are 245 X 19s. Great talking point!

Russ

We have no tv in our living room, we barely watch any and we prefer reading or playing board games as a family get together. There is a couch and tv in the attic for our teens because they do want to watch.

Have you tried kids monopoly, it's a hoot, no money changes hands, electronic, it's easy and great. Mr7 keeps winning here.

Russ

That car must have a million- dollar stereo in it!! My surround sound at times sounds like an earth quake!! Have to keep it down at night!!

Last edited:
Wife wants a new smart tv for lounge downstairs. Currently 42 inch Panasonic. 50 inch here for around $700. I don't know, money going out quicker than its coming in. We wil prolly go ahead.
Russ

A friend of mine bought giant flat screen not too long ago for his living room. He also bought a sound bar & wireless subwoofer to go with it!! It sounds just like a movie theater!!

I once had a surround sound system connected to the tv through the stereo receiver. It sounded great, but all of the small sattelite speakers & the center speaker had to be connected by wires. It was a pain!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom