Recipe Honey Mustard Pork Chops

aquaticneko

Veteran
Local time
8:35 AM
I'm not sure if this recipe has been posted here before. I have a friend who has had bad experiences with the american french's mustard so she avoids ALL mustard. So I made this recipe with my stone ground whole grain mustard. The one I use is from Inglehoffer, but feel free to use any kind of whole grain mustard you have.

Recipe is courtesy of http://www.waitrose.com/home/recipes/recipe_directory/h/honey_and_mustard_pork.html

Ingredients
1 tbsp olive oil
2 British pork loin steaks or 2 boneless organic free range pork chops
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients Wholegrain Dijon Mustard
Mash and green beans, to serve

Method
  1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, then add the pork and cook for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through, until the meat is cooked and there is no more pink meat.
  2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the honey and mustard together.
  3. When the pork is cooked, reduce the heat, pour over the mustard and honey mixture, and bubble for 1-2 minutes. Serve with mashed potato and green beans.
cq5dam.thumbnail.400.400.png

I have not had any pork chops recently but I don't mind having some once in a while. I have said before my husband could eat them everyday and he has the stomach to show for it. I like any honey mustard recipe but never thought of the mustard being whole grain.

Back
Top Bottom